Platinum can be achieved in two & a bit playthroughs

chrisy21

So I was looking to do this platinum as quick as possible but anywhere I checked it said three playthroughs were needed. You can actually do it in two plus the prison section a third time. 

For my first playthrough I did it on easy. Did all side missions, collectables & other mis trophies. 

Second playthrough I played on hard & hard riddle. Went through as quick as I could killing no enemies. Got six grave spots for digging up the past side quest but DO NOT dig up the seventh. Before I went to the boat I saved it beside the seventh & last spot. It's close to the docks with the boat. I used the house for the side quest mirror mirror to auto save the game which is very close to the last dig spot. 

Now quit the game & back up your save file. Finish the game getting the other two endings.

Once done you now quit out & delete your saves & game data. Download your backup save from earlier & reinstall the game. Now you're back just before you get onto the boat to the prison. Dig up the last dig spot to unlock the digging up the past trophy. It might say 1/10 but as long as the trophy still unlocks, you will get the special ending that should be your last trophy. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, chrisy21 said:

So I was looking to do this platinum as quick as possible but anywhere I checked it said three playthroughs were needed. You can actually do it in two plus the prison section a third time. 

Isn’t “two plus a little bit” a third playthrough?

Reducing how much is needed in the final playthrough can be nice, so the post has value just on that aspect. 

• 10 months later...