50 Data Drives - is that personal or squad?

Spraragen88

16 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

My squad extracts with 9 drives, but I only had one since they hogged them all. Does it only count one for me, or nine?

The trophy is cumulative across you and your squad mates. At first, I thought I needed to extract with 50 total drives myself, but the trophy popped once my squad mates picked up more data drives. So I wouldn’t worry too much about getting 50 data drives since your squad mates will be doing that for you.

On 23-11-2021 at 4:15 AM, Terminator4561 said:

On PS4, I got the early bird badge and have so far extracted with 58 drives and no trophy. Like other threads have already mentioned, the trophies are bugged.

Close game, restart, do 1 more run, pops. Seems to work most of the time for me, but yeah trophies don't pop when they should

Based on the experience I made ( and with my friends from my squad ) the trophy isn't really bugged in a way of "unobtainable". I have a theory about the trophies in general. For example, my buddy had 50 datadiscs, no trophy. We checked the statistic it said 50/50. We played more rounds, no trophy. On the next day ( pretty much 24 hours later ) he picked up a disc in field ( not extracted ) the trophy popped immediately. At the same day I finished my 50th. datadisc, no trophy, same issue. One day later ( again 24 hours later ) I picked up a datadisc in field ( no extract ) trophy popped immediately. Same thing again with another friend the next day. 

My theory is, that once you fullfill a certain task, it takes like a day until the server progress synchronizes with your profile and you need to like trigger the trophy in the way we trigger autopop trohies with console stacks by doing one more of each thing ( that's why the trophy pops as soon as you collect a disc without actually extracting it ). 

This is not a 100% valid information but it really would be a huge coincidence.

My advice, just extract datas until you reach 50, stay calm try again a day later and you should be fine. The trophy pops without issues. 

Same thing goes with 25 extractions, I am pretty sure I did more than 25 extracts ( I can't confirm it 100% since there is no in game statistics for 25 extracts, because it stops at 10 -.- good work Dice ). 

Hopefully they patch this ( and 1.000.000 other things ) asap. 

• Like 1

I did the drives when you only had to pick them up, and got clean exit in the process. But I refuse to do 25 extractions until trophies are fixed. I don't enjoy Hazard Zone at all and I'm not dealing with that one not popping giving how annoying 25 will be with randoms.

Edited by Skurkitty