Your weakness in trophy hunting.

DoktaC4ibby

Obviously online trophies (especially for dead communities), but trophies that require MORE than 2 playthroughs are ridiculous...I don't mind playing through a game again if I enjoyed it, but 3-5 will make you hate the game in the end, especially if they are in quick succession. 

I could have said, just like pretty much everyone on this thread, that I hate online trophies. While maybe I do so, saying that would be kinda hypocritical of me, since all the four ultra rare trophies in my collection are multiplayer ones and required a decent amount of hours to achieve. I am sorta proud of them, even more so because I did not boost them.

That said, I don't think that there is even a type of a trophy one can hate, only games that are not interesting enough for you to achieve that trophy.

Any DLC trophies are a hustle

You  have too buy the game 60 bunks new and the system 200- 300$ not to mention a head set to communicate 30$

then another 10$- 20$ for  DLC should just come free,added as an add on. hating having to pay to get 100 % completion

(thank got you don't got to play for online ps3 as well)

Would have to be DLC trophies.

EDIT:

i hate trophies that make you beat the game in a super short amount of time. I like checking all the nooks and crannies, speeding thru the game almost seems like disrespectful if its a game a like.

Oh yes, this as well! Thankfully these trophies are very rare to come across. Edited by Shadowrider50

Mine would have to be time-consuming trophies. I know some multiplayer trophies can take a good while (I'm looking right at you AC Brotherhood). Also occassionally difficulty trophies get me. I love God of War, and I have every platinum except for God of War 3 because the hardest difficulty is simply too hard for me.

• 2 weeks later...