Cant Do Pizza Boy Drive By or No Longer Required for 100% ??

So, before I started the first story missions, I did some taxi stuff and Wambulance, packages & jumps ... went to do Pizza Boy and cant do a drive by in mission (drive by function doesnt work on pizza scooter during mission, will function if i kill pizza delivery mission.)  This yet another glitch, not fixed by the update, or is it no longer required for 100%?  Or is there a story or side mission that needs to be done first before doing pizza boy? 

I completed the Pizza Boy mission right after finishing the prologue mission and the only difficulty I had was figuring out the new drive by controls. It's still needed for the 100%. Haven't heard of it being bugged and if it is, it may have been caused by the new patch. Have you tried resetting the game?

5 hours ago, rebelkiller93 said:

I completed the Pizza Boy mission right after finishing the prologue mission and the only difficulty I had was figuring out the new drive by controls. It's still needed for the 100%. Haven't heard of it being bugged and if it is, it may have been caused by the new patch. Have you tried resetting the game?

I was trying to do the same since Friday.  As I mentioned the drive by function so as to throw the pizzas wont work in mission but as soon as I kill the mission, drive by functionality works again.  On Friday as I was playing, the update auto downloaded so once it finished, I reloaded the game with the update and same thing, pizza boy drive by still not functioning properly.  Also I noticed that during this, the NPC's who are to receive the pizza are turned away from the street, facing the opposite direction.  So, in my experience 1.00 or whatever and 1.02 are both broken when it comes to pizza boy.  I'll do a mission and come back to it, same result.

Edit:  Quick 5 minute delete and redownload and while the NPC seemingly may be turned more in the right direction, still no drive by functionality in mission.

Edited by jrod2510

So apparently I wasnt doing drive by's in the proper manner ... hitting SQUARE to look left or O to look right and then throw/drive by with L1 ... I was flicking the stick to move the camera instead. Either way, pizza boy done, trophy popped.  

• Like 1