‘Hard worker’ not unlocking

mikem192

I’m having trouble with the ‘Hard Worker’ trophy unlocking on the PS5 version. I’ve loaded up my PS4 save and just going through all the possible trophies before I start my new run and this is the only trophy I’m having trouble with popping 

I’ve done the requirements a few times over now and nothing. I’ve mined many ores, chopped loads of wood and cooked all the meals I can possible do. Still nothing. I know it’s not a major one as I can just restart the game and get it fast but just a heads up

Really enjoying diving into Skyrim again 

1 hour ago, AvariceInc said:

Yeah sounds weird since the other similar trophies popped somewhat ok. I had the same happen on my imported PS4 character but no problems getting it on a new character.

Ah ok not just me then! I’m close to starting my new character anyway so will go for it then. Thanks for the confirmation that works 

100k didn’t unlock for me either unfortunately so that sucks. I had 80k and got up to the required… nothing! Oh well 

On 2021-11-21 at 2:51 AM, mikem192 said:

I’m having trouble with the ‘Hard Worker’ trophy unlocking on the PS5 version. I’ve loaded up my PS4 save and just going through all the possible trophies before I start my new run and this is the only trophy I’m having trouble with popping 

I’ve done the requirements a few times over now and nothing. I’ve mined many ores, chopped loads of wood and cooked all the meals I can possible do. Still nothing. I know it’s not a major one as I can just restart the game and get it fast but just a heads up

Really enjoying diving into Skyrim again 

Yeah, Hard Worker needs to be unlocked in a new game because reasons. It’s mentioned in my PS4 to PS5 guide post here.