Hazard Zone mode issue

TheUnkerKarcus

I have this issue where I can't seem to play Hazard Zone.

I can select the game mode, and I get to the squad screen, but after 5 minutes of "Waiting for players to join", it kicks me out to the player screen. 

Can't seem to figure out what's wrong with it. Tried to reinstall the game but didn't fix it. 

Anyone else having this issue?

4 hours ago, ldrum01 said:

That happened to me a couple times. I left it and went on a few hours later and was able to get into some games so not sure if it doesn't put you into a game if there isn't enough players in the lobby? 

I hope it sorts itself out soon, else them HZ trophies will be a nightmare to obtain. 

I did get into one game though, but it took a while. Also noticed some of the other players I killed are AI

On 21.11.2021 at 1:05 PM, TheUnkerKarcus said:

I have this issue where I can't seem to play Hazard Zone.

I can select the game mode, and I get to the squad screen, but after 5 minutes of "Waiting for players to join", it kicks me out to the player screen. 

Can't seem to figure out what's wrong with it. Tried to reinstall the game but didn't fix it. 

Anyone else having this issue?

On 21.11.2021 at 9:44 PM, ldrum01 said:

That happened to me a couple times. I left it and went on a few hours later and was able to get into some games so not sure if it doesn't put you into a game if there isn't enough players in the lobby? 

Yes. I do and also yes - the answer is there isnt' enough players to start the game/map while waiting.
So couple of factors here :
1. Hazard Zone might be the least picked out mode due it crashes and gives you Bluecreen error very often.
2.Time your starting to play. When I play at noon there's alot of players that are playing HZ. Late night - least might not find a match. (I dont know the Global time zone hours that are HOT traffic for HZ.
3.Once people wanna play it and start joining well (( UNPATIENT )) everybody thinks if the game doesnt start after 10seconds its bad/bugged or whatever and they QUIT and not only your teammates, people you supose to play against also ERGO you are getting 'Timed Out
' and game sends you to the main menu.

Edited by Mr Green
Corrections

1 hour ago, Mr Green said:

Yes. I do and also yes - the answer is there isnt' enough players to start the game/map while waiting.
So couple of factors here :
1. Hazard Zone might be the least picked out mode due it crashes and gives you Bluecreen error very often.
2.Time your starting to play. When I play at noon there's alot of players that are playing HZ. Late night - least might not find a match. (I dont know the Globat time zone hours that are HOT traffic for HZ.
3.Once peopl wanna play it and start joining well (( UNPATIENT )) everybody thinks if the game doesnt start after 10seconds its bad/bugged or whatever and they QUIT and not only your teannates, people you supose to play against also ERGO you are getting 'Timed Out
' and game sends you to the main menu.

Ah interesting. Always thought they'd populate empty matches with AI. I mean afterall, I did kill a few AIs during my one time I managed to get in lol

Edited by TheUnkerKarcus
  • Like 1

On 22.11.2021 at 7:48 AM, TheUnkerKarcus said:

Ah interesting. Always thought they'd populate empty matches with AI. I mean afterall, I did kill a few AIs during my one time I managed to get in lol

AI - "Occupying Forces" are always there everywhere on the map near the Data Drives pods and E1, E2 extraction spots plus they respawn, re-enter parachuting from the sky. And roam around with random spawning LATV4 Recon jeeps full of AI.

14 hours ago, Mr Green said:

AI - "Occupying Forces" are always there everywhere on the map near the Data Drives pods and E1, E2 extraction spots plus they respawn, re-enter parachuting from the sky. And roam around with random spawning LATV4 Recon jeeps full of AI.

Fair enough, makes sense. 

I just got off my first complete game after 7 days of attempts. Did not run into other squads at all. 

• Like 1