janhm

Not for Ps4 yet?

15 posts in this topic

I wanted to get the premium edition, as it has the preorder bonuses available until November 22. But is this only available for PS5 ? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janhm said:

I wanted to get the premium edition, as it has the preorder bonuses available until November 22. But is this only available for PS5 ? 

On the app it is listed as the ps4 version playable on the ps5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ps4 version is coming later. It is listed as playable on PS4 because C&P is included for now.

 

I'm not sure if the PS5 version entitles you to the PS4 version when it releasaes.

EDIT: Judging by the response to this tweet, I'm guessing it is indeed cross-buy.

Edited by NewDust
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. Thanks. I’ll hold off for now and play something else. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to THIS, the game comes out for PS4 this weekend.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, VibbyTheValkyrie said:

Bullshit. Its not free if you have ps5 version.

 

I echo this.

Its actually saying i need to buy the game again even though it's in my game library, and is even currently installed on my PS5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LoneGuitarist said:

I echo this.

Its actually saying i need to buy the game again even though it's in my game library, and is even currently installed on my PS5

 

14 hours ago, VibbyTheValkyrie said:

Bullshit. Its not free if you have ps5 version.

 

Not seeing it yet in the US store, where I got it from, but in the EU NL store it is clearly labeled PS5/PS4, so perhaps try forcing a store refresh by logging out and back in?

 

Seeing it too as PS5.PS4 in the Norway and UK stores now.

 

Edit: I see the issue now. While new purchases should get both versions, PlayStation's ass backwards redemption proces is preventing current owners from getting the PS4 version. Seems like we have to contact Frogwares/PlayStation support.

Edited by NewDust
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2022 at 1:40 PM, NewDust said:

 

Not seeing it yet in the US store, where I got it from, but in the EU NL store it is clearly labeled PS5/PS4, so perhaps try forcing a store refresh by logging out and back in?

 

Seeing it too as PS5.PS4 in the Norway and UK stores now.

 

Edit: I see the issue now. While new purchases should get both versions, PlayStation's ass backwards redemption proces is preventing current owners from getting the PS4 version. Seems like we have to contact Frogwares/PlayStation support.

Frogwares finally reached out about it and said some people had luck when trying to get the PS4 version from an actual ps4 instead of just off the ps5 or mobile web store I'm not able to confirm at the moment im not at home to check till late tonight

Edited by Taliesin_2943
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I powered up the ps4 for the first time in a year.

 

I was able to purchase the game for 'free' via the native ps4 store and I can now download the ps4 version on my ps5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tartandon said:

I powered up the ps4 for the first time in a year.

 

I was able to purchase the game for 'free' via the native ps4 store and I can now download the ps4 version on my ps5

Much like the above post i went to my Ps4 native store and lo and behold i could download it so i started to download it then stopped and went to my ps5 and started downloading it there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LoneGuitarist said:

Much like the above post i went to my Ps4 native store and lo and behold i could download it so i started to download it then stopped and went to my ps5 and started downloading it there.

What if you don't own a PS4 anymore ? any solution ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cedom02830 said:

What if you don't own a PS4 anymore ? any solution ?

I used remote play to use my girlfriends ps4 using my account on it so that might help? Do you have any friends you with ps4you can remote play or log into your PSN on?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I used remote play to use my girlfriends ps4 using my account on it so that might help? Do you have any friends you with ps4you can remote play or log into your PSN on?

No more PS4 around me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.