Billionaire trophy

Welsh_Bush

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of time & work involved in order to build a Bankroll. Do you think that people with 100 million are going to want to pass that on to people who have only earned 10 million? It's just not going to work that way. I tracked my earnings & it took me 1 year to bank 400 million. There are 3 ways to gain chips... get lucky and win in high stakes ring games, have someone give them to you (good luck with that) & the 3rd way. The 3rd way will get me a Billion by fall of next year unless I can work the 2nd way somehow in an exchange. The 1st method is way too risky & I'm not willing to lose chips.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01.01.2022 at 7:41 AM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

Looks like a group of 4 just cashed in... with 1 fella getting 100% in 2 weeks .... there's some teamwork for ya.

I'm at 680 Million ... and have been chipping away for over a year. A team sure would have been nice.

Well, I got the billion. What a relief!

Group of 12 players. We spend 6 months and 400 hours for each. Total over 5000 hours. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, qpenix said:

Group of 12 players. We spend 6 months and 400 hours for each. Total over 5000 hours. 

Nice work. On the Head to Head Leaderboard there was always an account at -44,000 so you guys must have used the same account to lose. I was by myself using 28 accounts and my score was only ever -3300 but that was over 18 months. My guess is that I spent 200 hours (6-8 hours a month) including the making of email accounts & logins on 2 ps4's.

If not for another player making a trade with me it would have taken until August of 2022 to do this completely solo.

Now I have some people that ask me to give them the billion with a promise to pass it back. All my work & effort deduced to a promise to give me back my own work. Not much of a bargain.

Edit. Just as a side note. Since so many people passed the Billion around there are probably only 5 people who have possession of the actual Billion.

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR

Giving away that billion would be hard to do anyway.

And as you say no guarantee you'd get it back. I'm gonna work through my backlog of games and come back this when I have more patience. I'm working on one account so will take me forever.

The only way I'd agree would be if there was a trade/help offered in another game.

22 hours ago, Welsh_Bush said:

I'm working on one account so will take me forever.

It's impossible to get this way. You'll soon realize that daily bounties & the daily payout are a waste of time. Playing Tournament 6 player matches take forever and are a waste of time. The only way is quantity - in head to head - for 1.5 million per account per month. Unless you have way more accounts that you can collect 500K a month/account instead. 

On 15.01.2022 at 4:16 PM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

Nice work. On the Head to Head Leaderboard there was always an account at -44,000 so you guys must have used the same account to lose.

We did it hard way since few possess more than 1 console. Just playing head to head with the minimum wage to level up and open cases for chips.

11 hours ago, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

You would have to open 6600 Legendary cases and hit 150K in each one to do that. Highly unlikely.

we were 12 players. By upgrading any case at least once you are guaranteed to get chips. On average we opened ~3500 cases each

Edited by foxische
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 1:49 PM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

It's impossible to get this way. You'll soon realize that daily bounties & the daily payout are a waste of time. Playing Tournament 6 player matches take forever and are a waste of time. The only way is quantity - in head to head - for 1.5 million per account per month. Unless you have way more accounts that you can collect 500K a month/account instead. 

Is it literally impossible, or "impossible" in the sense that it would take 10 years to accomplish?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Is it literally impossible, or "impossible" in the sense that it would take 10 years to accomplish?

There are 2 ways I knowing: Play it for years and have luck or invest a lot of real money. And If I say lot I mean a lot. If you're a son by profession, that should work.

Edited by Sikutai

On 9/7/2022 at 9:06 PM, IntroPhenom said:

It's quantitative so you can add up what you make a month and divide it into a billion & that will tell you how long it will take.  So it's 'impossible' in that it will take you over 20 years. Which means it's literally impossible if support for the ps4 or the game ends.

If you make platinum every month in both tourney & H2H you're looking at 28 years. Then add in your daily bounties and possibly you get lucky in Ring Games. Maybe that will shave off a few years.

... because I came to this thread I just noticed they added 2 more trophies... 

Edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR
UPDATE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

There's actually a way to boost this with 2 consoles, I make 100m minimum each month. Im sitting on 225 million after 2 months of playing and expect to be on 350m by October.

I used 28 accounts .... but I was only making 40 million a month I think, I had a tracker I shared on the .org site ... once I got to 700 million I did an exchange for 300 million. 

It's a painful process and very time consuming. I began to dread doing it every month.

• Like 1