Does the glitch disable trophies? (not unlocking)

I'm playing the game since yesterday and I'm trying to speedrun without saving. I made it two times to the tyrant, but I died. So this is my third run. I have the herb-glitch activated. But I didn't receive the trophies for the gold lugers, gettin the medicin and meeting wesker. Already played three times to those points. I even tried to pick up the gold lugers from the wall and putting them back before I died. No trophy. Now my question is: is that a games glitch or is that the activated glitch? (I'm playing on my PS4 Pro) (btw the missable trophy for receiving encourangement from a lady did unlock)
Since the guides says those are story-related trophies (medicin is optional but I did that), I want to avoid later the "impossible-trophy-order-unlock-discussion".

I already searched for it, but I can't find informations about that problem.

EDIT: I beat the tyrant - no trophy. But I received the one for beating Nosferatu.

(hope you understand my translated english)

FINAL EDIT: it seems my ps4 totally broke the file and by testing it even other stuff. but earning some random trophies. I tried it 3 times to unlock the missing trophies without success. I even started a new game with rocket launcher and no activated glitch but it didn't help. Then I uploaded my file to the cloud and tried it on my PS5. No success. Then I deleted the game and the save file on the ps4. Then it happened: my ps4 started giving me the "xx will be logged out of the ps4 because an error has ocurred NP-32091-5" two times. Then I wasn't able anymore to launch the game resulting in corrupted game and savedata. Now I did a fresh start on the ps5 and the gold lugers unlocked finally after 4 tries. now my trophy list is a total chaos. anyway, I made videos of everything that happened, in case of later discussions. It's not the first time my ps4 corrupted a save file after this error message, but now it affects a game which looks totally not legit.

Edited by banlieue8952