Percentage Complete

Anyone notice percentage complete is a bit weird. All I had to collect was the fbi car for export and was on 95% I was getting worried then as soon as I dropped car off the trophy for 100% and platinum came through. Then looked and it was at 100%. So if you get worrried looking at the percentage like I was don't worry

1 hour ago, Ashbo said:

Anyone know if the spawning of the Rhino at Phil's Surplus location is timed?

Last vehicle for the Import/Export list I need , but every time i've been its never there, only the OL Barracks truck.

Have you completed the story? according to the wiki it only spawns post story! Or do what my friend did and got a 6 star wanted level and stole a tank that way

8 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Have you completed the story? according to the wiki it only spawns post story! Or do what my friend did and got a 6 star wanted level and stole a tank that way

Ahh no, im not far off the end now tbh. I thought it would be there after doing the stuff for Ray.

Yeh that was my next option. 

I'll leave it then until I finish. No rush anyway, just curious as like I said I only have that left.

Cheers for the reply.

2 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Ahh no, im not far off the end now tbh. I thought it would be there after doing the stuff for Ray.

I'll leave it then until I finish. No rush anyway, just curious as like I said I only have that left.

Cheers for the reply.

Yep. Have to finish story. I have heard of a bug that stops you getting 100% if it isn't a car getting dropped of as the last thing you do. 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, Ashbo said:

Cheers for the reply.

can confirm, it's there (unlocked at least) when you finish the story. it was the last thing/export list I needed for 100%