PS5 still not available

vanessaking2

You are saying things that are wrong.

I'm from Bulgaria - Europe and it's available.

Yes i got my ps5 on 9th March, 2021.

Not that lucky i overpayed for it.

You needed to say it's still not available for your country.

Why are you frustrated? You will get someday, some sunny sunny day.

Because i doubt you will get for Christmas.

In that case you can have fun at holidays with your ps4, right?

I'm not hater. I'm not bad person but don't say it's not available in Europe.

Europe is big, bro :D:D

Edited by sve_1991_
  • Like 1

I managed to get mine a few months back from my phone contract. I’m in the UK and EE had some PS5s in their online store in the summer but only for existing customers. I’m paying for it monthly with my phone for 11 months. Maybe you can find one that way

2 hours ago, vanessaking2 said:

In Europe PS5 is still not available.

Have you got one?

Then you are lucky. I am a bit frustrated.

It IS available. Just if you are lucky enough to find one in stock.

Yes. I have had mine for a year now. I was blessed and got the email directly from Sony to buy one with the email code. 

29 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

UK has been fine overall I've had 5 in total now as plenty of sites you can sign up for alerts of stock.

Yeah, I saw a PS5 bundle in stock while just browsing ShopTo a week or two ago, wasn't even specifically looking for one, as I don't care to get one right now. It didn't sell out in seconds either.

I'm sure it's different for some countries, but I don't think the PS5 is as hard to obtain as a lot of people say (since this seems to have become a running trend/meme now since last year). The Switch has had plenty of shortages as well, seen it out of stock pretty much everywhere on multiple occasions, but have rarely seen people mention it. Same goes for the Xbox Series, and even the PS4 and Dualshock 4 were suffering shortages back in 2020 (at least in the UK).

Edited by SuperSmexy500

I used an app called HotStock, which gave me a notification to my phone every time a store was ABOUT to have them in stock, then another one right when the sale started. And while I failed to get one for a few months due to asshole bots grabbing them in seconds (literally)...I finally managed to snag one from Best Buy for retail price back in July. 

You just need to be a little vigilant about it.

Edited by Viper

You better subscribe to a website that can track stocks in your domestic market. That's the only way you can get it in time. Most of the times, it's sold out within few minutes because of scalpers so it IS available in small quantities but you have to be fast. I mean don't expect to go to your local supermarket and find one on the shelves.

I got mine not long ago now, took me 2 days after I started searhcing. Bought from a large retailer online. Sign up to one of the stock checker services and be ready to click a notification any time and you will have one within a few restocks as long as you are prepared to go for a bundle instead of individual. Even individual you can get one, they just sell out faster.

I have been trying since the shit show that Walmart created with the pre-orders. 

I keep saying to myself that there are only a few games for PS5 and they're all too expensive anyway. I also have no shortage of PS4 games to play.

But I just want the damn thing so I can get it off my mind. I registered for the stupid PS Direct thing, so hopefully I'll get an email telling me it's my turn. 

I'm sure the first week I don't have $500 extra is the week I'll find one ?

13 hours ago, DaivRules said:

And yet the PS5 is Sony’s fastest selling console ever. It sold 10 million units a month faster than PS4 managed to. 

Yeah, idiots hoarding the consoles then turning around charging overprice for them so they are more difficult for normal people like myself to grab one. 

I check Amazon and eBay as well as my local retailers Target, Best Buy and Walmart. Black Friday put a massive dent in availability. 

Lots of people already bought the console for their youngsters and other family members. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AJ_Radio said:

Yeah, idiots hoarding the consoles then turning around charging overprice for them so they are more difficult for normal people like myself to grab one. 

I check Amazon and eBay as well as my local retailers Target, Best Buy and Walmart. Black Friday put a massive dent in availability. 

Lots of people already bought the console for their youngsters and other family members. 

Have you been a good boy this year @AJ_Radio? You can always ask Santa by putting it on your Christmas list. Time will tell if you get one. ?

• Like 1