Play It Again, Colt is glitched as of the update.

pray4remy

Been lurking reddit and other places and it seems it's been glitched from the recent update. I've been trying multiple methods to try and achieve it, however still nothing. I've heard a person got it randomly through just playing the game one afternoon, so who knows.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon as it's extremely frustrating when you're one trophy away haha.

1 hour ago, pray4remy said:

Been lurking reddit and other places and it seems it's been glitched from the recent update. I've been trying multiple methods to try and achieve it, however still nothing. I've heard a person got it randomly through just playing the game one afternoon, so who knows.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon as it's extremely frustrating when you're one trophy away haha.

Yes I also think it's bugged after the latest update. Spent all day trying to get this trophy but no luck. Did exactly what's mentioned in the trophy guide and Reddit but the trophy didn't unlock.

• Like 1

same here guys , two loops and nothing. has a anybody also set up Frank's fireworks when killing Harriet in the morning post loop  ? I haven't tried that cause he doesn't die that day but since he is a visionary maybe he is linked to that trophy. also if anybody can confirm that this is a glitch from the latest update maybe reinstalling the game and pausing it when it tries to update it does the job , of course this would only work  for those with a physical copy. any feebacks on this topic would be appreciated. 

I just got it. 

Can’t say for sure what cause it but I saw on Reddit that someone got it to pop randomly in the evening in Karl’s bay when Frank blows himself up while trying to do the haul-a-quin game. I tried copying that.

Here’s what I did:

1. Ran through the entire Ending It quest. Killing every visionary and then killing Julianne with the pistol and jumping off to kill myself at the end. 

2. Started another loop. Karl’s Bay, morning. Sabotaged the fireworks and then killed harriett and saved Amador (the guy on the crane). Got battery from rooftop turret and put it into haul-a-quin. Ordered crank wheel to Karl’s bay. 

3. Skipped noon.

4. Karl’s Bay, afternoon. Picked up crank wheel and dropped of at haul-a-quin. Ordered nullifier. Got head from Amador’s mask shop and put on haul-a-quin.

5. Karl’s Bay, evening. Picked up nullifier and put on haul-a-quin. Frank blew himself up while I was bringing over the nullifier. The trophy did not pop. I exited the area and the trophy immediately popped. Done. 

If I were to guess, I’d say that none of the haul-a-quin stuff mattered and that the bug that is introduced made it so that Frank and Harriet are considered part of the Karl’s Bay morning section and the trophy doesn’t pop until Frank dies in the evening. So, if you’re feeling inquisitive and have the time to confirm, you could always try running through this and just ignoring all the haul-a-quin stuff.

Good luck!

Edited by ZoydWheeler
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Joordiinho said:

Hi guys,

After trying for many hours, I finally managed to get the trophy (and the platinum) myself. I can confirm that (at least for me) it requires the following:

1. The whole Ending It playthrough (kill all visionaries, shoot Julianna and jump off myself)

2. Start a new loop and go to Karls bay morning and kill Harriet and sabotage the fireworks and leave the map

3. Skip noon and afternoon (I actually closed the game after Karls bay morning, as it was part of another failed try yesterday, and restarted the game at noon today)

4. Go to Karls bay evening and wait for Frank to die from the fireworks

5. Leave the map and trophy popped

Hopefully this will work for you guys as well. I guess I have never been this frustrated about a bronze trophy. Stupid way to end such an amazing game.

Followed the exact steps and trophy popped. Thanks

2 hours ago, Mr-Copyright said:

No other two endings are not necessary.

thanks. this trophy is not pooping for me. is closing the game after the morning Harriet section part of your recommendation or you think that part has nothing to do it with it  ? also what kind of online set up for invasions you had ? were you in single player mode / online mode/ or friends only mode ? there seems to be some triggering aspects what we are missing given than none of the solutions out there  are cut and  Clear and successful for everybody. I appreciate your input. 

3 hours ago, azthefuture said:

thanks. this trophy is not pooping for me. is closing the game after the morning Harriet section part of your recommendation or you think that part has nothing to do it with it  ? also what kind of online set up for invasions you had ? were you in single player mode / online mode/ or friends only mode ? there seems to be some triggering aspects what we are missing given than none of the solutions out there  are cut and  Clear and successful for everybody. I appreciate your input. 

I didn't close the game after the morning Harriet section but I don't think it has anything to do with it. Did you sabotage the firework's after killing Harriet? Also I was playing in Friends only mode.

Edited by Mr-Copyright

5 hours ago, Mr-Copyright said:

I didn't close the game after the morning Harriet section but I don't think it has anything to do with it. Did you sabotage the firework's after killing Harriet? Also I was playing in Friends only mode.

yes I did sabotage the fireworks , also have been playing in friends only mode.

11 hours ago, azthefuture said:

Same. Tried the same steps as listed earlier but the trophy didn't pop. Either there are some specific way to do or it's just random trophy pop cause of the bug.

Edited by MishalDX

On 11/23/2021 at 8:04 AM, Joordiinho said:

Hi guys,

After trying for many hours, I finally managed to get the trophy (and the platinum) myself. I can confirm that (at least for me) it requires the following:

1. The whole Ending It playthrough (kill all visionaries, shoot Julianna and jump off myself)

2. Start a new loop and go to Karls bay morning and kill Harriet and sabotage the fireworks and leave the map

3. Skip noon and afternoon (I actually closed the game after Karls bay morning, as it was part of another failed try yesterday, and restarted the game at noon today)

Hopefully this will work for you guys as well. I guess I have never been this frustrated about a bronze trophy. Stupid way to end such an amazing game.

Followed it exactly and that worked for me, thank you. 

On 11/23/2021 at 6:04 PM, Joordiinho said:

Hi guys,

Just got the trophy using the steps 2, 3, 4, 5. 

I had already finished "Ending It" and had done another loop before I tried this method. For me I didn't have to do "Ending It" again.

Thanks mate.

On 11/25/2021 at 3:40 AM, toddeXpress said:

Yep, worked for me also just now. Thanks!

My issue was I was going to Updaam - Evening to wait for Frank to die. Suspect others are doing the same. 

Just make sure you go to Frisrad Rock - Evening, exit the level after he dies and it’ll pop. first 

and you just uncovered the missing part to my puzzle. that's why it wasn't working for me. I was going to Updaam night instead of Frisrad Night. thanks for pointing out that excellent detail , I'm sure many others that haven't been able to get it is because of that as well. 

On 23/11/2021 at 7:04 PM, Joordiinho said:

Hi guys,

Can also confirm that this works: steps 2 - 5. Didn't close the game however.