These trophies can't be done solo against bots.

GUDGER666

Can't see anywhere that simply lists what can't be done against bots. So these can't be done solo, you have to have 1 other person as a fireteam member. 

Vulnerable. Precision Leaper (requires 5 people). So Close, Yet So Far... Leave No Trace. Sneaky Medic. 

Edited by GUDGER666

It seems "GET TO THE CHOPPA" can't be done solo. I exfil with all the bots alive and don't get the trophy. I also tried it with 1 friend as fireteam and neither of us got the trophy then either, even with the two other bots still alive.

I would also think that trophies like "If it Bleeds..." and "One Ugly Mother..." aren't doable either, of course. Since it would require the Predator to be in the game, and no Predator in solo fireteam matches.

Edited by BloodySky

12 minutes ago, BloodySky said:

It seems "GET TO THE CHOPPA" can't be done solo. I exfil with all the bots alive and don't get the trophy. I also tried it with 1 friend as fireteam and neither of us got the trophy then either, even with the two other bots still alive.

I would also think that trophies like "If it Bleeds..." and "One Ugly Mother..." aren't doable either, of course. Since it would require the Predator to be in the game, and no Predator in solo fireteam matches.

Forgot to add the Predator ones. I think in a recent update they have changed it so exfils don't count in private match because I've done nearly 200 and the Mission Accomplished won't unlock. 

On 11/22/2021 at 7:55 PM, HuntingFever said:

@WHATaHOOT_ this info needs adding to the Guide please :).

That guy wont be back, because he scammed thousands of dollars from people with a PS5 scam on Twitter. He's dropped his previous personas in an attempt to start a new identity so he can start new scams.

• Like 3