Guide : Better description for every trophy ps4/ps5

raphi_boss67

Thanks for your work raphi_boss67. It's great ! I have obtained a trophy.

Name : Fix me up

Description : Seriously, you should consider a membership card.

How to get it : You must perform 25 repairs (each repair increases the trophy by 4%). For example, if you are repairing a tractor, the sledgehammer and tool behind it will make you three repairs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raphi_boss67 said:

I completed the first message of the topic with every informations known for the moment. it will be updated when new informations will be find.

I have not forgotten to thanks everyone who helped the other ones. Thank you so much 1f64f.png

If someone has more informations on any trophy, do not hesitate to give us clues to get them.

Thank you for updating the original post, and including my video guides for collectibles, much appreciated friend ? 

The Elmcreek ones took quite a while, but having an all-in-one guide will be useful no doubt. Although I did try to show them in an order that makes it convenient for the player, because there's nothing worse than having to travel halfway across the map for the next one kind of thing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sabaku08 said:

Thanks for your work raphi_boss67. It's great ! I have obtained a trophy.

Name : Fix me up

Description : Seriously, you should consider a membership card.

How to get it : You must perform 25 repairs (each repair increases the trophy by 4%). For example, if you are repairing a tractor, the sledgehammer and tool behind it will make you three repairs.

how do you repair? I was trying to figure this out!

37 minutes ago, ManiaWP said:

how do you repair? I was trying to figure this out!

Personally, I am on the second map. In the parking lot of the store there is also a repair area. It is lower. You must place the vehicule in the area surrounded by yellow and black striped bands, and widen with the blue sphere

Name : Thoroughbred!

Description : I'm a real cowboy, mom!

I'm not sure of the distance required, but I just popped the trophy after around 90 mins at full speed.

EDIT: And it's quite easy to do this AFK, just set yourself riding around in a circle in a field somewhere.

Edited by ManiaWP
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, ManiaWP said:

Name : Thoroughbred!

Description : I'm a real cowboy, mom!

I'm not sure of the distance required, but I just popped the trophy after around 90 mins at full speed.

EDIT: And it's quite easy to do this AFK, just set yourself riding around in a circle in a field somewhere.

Just done it and I counted the same time ??

Thanks for your feedback !

Hi, Ive noticed smth very odd and maybe it will be helpful for rest. Try to hit all trophy requirement in one session (you can freeze your PS, but avoid turning it off). I made significant progress in cotton trophy (about 70%) yesterday, but today when i sell cotton counter still stand on same value...

56 minutes ago, semplice5 said:

Hi, Ive noticed smth very odd and maybe it will be helpful for rest. Try to hit all trophy requirement in one session (you can freeze your PS, but avoid turning it off). I made significant progress in cotton trophy (about 70%) yesterday, but today when i sell cotton counter still stand on same value...

Thanks for this information, I add it to the first message of the topic. If we have more information, I will correct or update it.

5 hours ago, ChrisHeckman said:

Name: Road Trip
Description: That thing wouldn't have fit onto the street anyway.

How to get it: Drive your pickup truck on the field

*I drove circles on a field that I owned, not sure the distance or if you need to own the field you drive on

I tried on a field that does not belong to me, it also works. You can also activate cruise control. I got the trophy after driving 99 kilometers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anke said:

It's never too late to farm.

I posted this in another thread by ChrisHeckman but posting here to try and get more people helping to unlock it.

This is from the steam database, note the left-hand column. Now I've tried many methods but yet to pop this one. Maybe it's a save that's over [72]hrs old?

SmmXIu3.png

I confirmed it's a time lock, exact time is unknown

Create a save, to load at a later date to pop the trophy

Edited by ChrisHeckman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ChrisHeckman said:

I add the first information to the first message of this topic. I will try to use my 2 slots I don't use to find the number of days needed.

Have one of you tried to change the date on the console directly ? (I don't have access to my console to try for the moment)

1 hour ago, ChrisHeckman said:

Nice one, Chris. Now we just wait :)

Is anyone else stuck on the bale wrapping trophy? 

I just can't get the counter to register anything no matter what I do with bales. I think I've tried everything.

2 hours ago, raphi_boss67 said:

I add the first information to the first message of this topic. I will try to use my 2 slots I don't use to find the number of days needed.

Have one of you tried to change the date on the console directly ? (I don't have access to my console to try for the moment)

That was a great idea and I just popped it using this method. @ChrisHeckman

I set my PS5's clock back a year, started a new career in a new save slot and just pressed save once I was in the game.

Then I closed out and set the clock back to the correct time, then loaded up the save game and the trophy pops. 

Name: It's never too late to farm.

Description: It feels good to be home.

How to get it: Load up an old save game. Can be tricked by creating a save game with your system's clock set back a year. Then just open this old game and it pops. 

Just one more to go!

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Anke said:

That was a great idea and I just popped it using this method.

I set my PS5's clock back a year, started a new career in a new save slot and just pressed save once I was in the game.

Then I closed out and set the clock back to the correct time, then loaded up the save game and the trophy pops.

Name: It's never too late to farm.

Description: It feels good to be home.

How to get it: Load up an old save game. Can be tricked by creating a save game with your system's clock set back a year. Then just open this old game and it pops. 

Just one more to go!

Perfect ! I update the first message of the topic ?

@Anke and @ChrisHeckman : Can you give us more information about some trophies from my first message ? The ones where I've written no information for the moment. I saw that you already got them. Thanks guys ?

On 25.11.2021 at 8:21 AM, TheShiftyChicken said:

Also I got the Cultivate 1 hectate while working a contract, so unlike FS19 I don't think it needs to be your own land.

That's strange. I just did some cultivating contracts and nothing of that was registered in my statistics and the trophy for 1 hectar didn't pop as well.

10 minutes ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Perfect ! I update the first message of the topic 1f609.png

@Anke and @ChrisHeckman : Can you give us more information about some trophies from my first message ? The ones where I've written no information for the moment. I saw that you already got them. Thanks guys 1f64f.png

I'll try and fill in a few. I found this link useful: https://steamdb.info/app/1248130/stats/

Name: It's sow easy

This I think was just sowing a volume of seeds over time. Not sure on actual number.

Name: Long haul

Driving an articulated truck for a distance. Not sure on amount.

Name: Field Trip

Driving a tractor for a distance. Not sure on amount.

Name: Clucky Streak

I think this is either breeding chickens or the volume of their eggs. Both come hand in hand thankfully.

Name: Cowherd

Breeding cows. I think I got it at about 30/40.

Name: Highly cultivated

Cultivating fields. Not sure on amount.

Name: That's a wrap

I think this is bugged as it should be wrapping bales but I have done it every way imagineable.

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anke said:

I'll try and fill in a few. I found this link useful: https://steamdb.info/app/1248130/stats/

Name: It's sow easy

This I think was just sowing a volume of seeds over time. Not sure on actual number.

Name: Long haul

Driving an articulated truck for a distance. Not sure on amount.

Name: Field Trip

Driving a tractor for a distance. Not sure on amount.

Name: Clucky Streak

I think this is either breeding chickens or the volume of their eggs. Both come hand in hand thankfully.

Name: Cowherd

Breeding cows. I think I got it at about 30/40.

Name: Highly cultivated

Cultivating fields. Not sure on amount.

Name: That's a wrap

I think this is bugged as it should be wrapping bales but I have done it every way imagineable.

Thanks for your help ?

I add this to the first message and will update it when the time/distance/amount will be known.

55 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

That's strange. I just did some cultivating contracts and nothing of that was registered in my statistics and the trophy for 1 hectar didn't pop as well.

Same for me yesterday ! The stats were not growing for me too. But for some days I thank that it was growing.... strange ....

15 minutes ago, ManiaWP said:

well-oiled machine popped for me after buying an oil mill. May have been coincidence.

I'm pretty sure it's to do with production from franchises, I got mine from cheese I think.

Edited by Anke