Guide : Better description for every trophy ps4/ps5

raphi_boss67

1 minute ago, semplice5 said:

Got 7% on wrap related trophy. This 7% appeared during wrapping contract. I tried reproduce it later with same machines, even same field... Without success.. it's bugged for sure, at least on PS5.

Ahh this is interesting.  I will definitely give this a go. It's a shame these contracts take so long.

Edited by Anke

3 hours ago, Anke said:

That was a great idea and I just popped it using this method. @ChrisHeckman

I set my PS5's clock back a year, started a new career in a new save slot and just pressed save once I was in the game.

Then I closed out and set the clock back to the correct time, then loaded up the save game and the trophy pops. 

Name: It's never too late to farm.

Description: It feels good to be home.

How to get it: Load up an old save game. Can be tricked by creating a save game with your system's clock set back a year. Then just open this old game and it pops. 

Just one more to go!

I used that method before I went to sleep. Honetly wasn't sure if it was frowned upon or not so I didn't share lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Seeing all of you contributing to this topic warms my heart for how awesome the trophy hunting community is, and I'm proud to be a part of it. GG everyone! We should definitely consider making a PSNProfiles guide when the information is all worked out and tested.

Same for me man ! This community is just awesome and those enigma trophies were a real pleasure to solve.

Thank you one more time to all of you ?

• Like 3

For the Van Gogh trophy, i have bought a vehicle workshop and I can repair, but i can't see a way to improve the paint condition?

EDIT: For some reason you can't repaint from a workshop that you buy, but it can be done from the ready-made mechanic, which in Elmcreek is right next door to the shop on the right-side of the map.

Edited by ManiaWP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Same for me man ! This community is just awesome and those enigma trophies were a real pleasure to solve.

Thank you one more time to all of you 1f64f.png

Absolutely! Where's our PSNP Detective badges? Lol. 

Completing all 132 collectibles and editing the videos etc was a lot of work in the end but still got them done, and thank you to everyone who has watched those videos, even a French YouTuber called En3rgie5 used one of my videos and he got the last collectible he needed on stream. I was so happy to see that. (You can see him use my video from 1 hour 18 minutes in, proud moment considering he has 241k subs) - https://youtu.be/C6mPgRvhLd4

• Like 2

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this and an extra thank you for the ones who created the videos. Really appreciate the time and effort

I still have to do a lot in this game but all the info provided in this topic will be very helpfull

Many thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ManiaWP said:

For the Van Gogh trophy, i have bought a vehicle workshop and I can repair, but i can't see a way to improve the paint condition?

EDIT: For some reason you can't repaint from a workshop that you buy, but it can be done from the ready-made mechanic, which in Elmcreek is right next door to the shop on the right-side of the map.

That's why I've never found the repaint option ! Thanks for the information I add it to the first message ?

On 23.11.2021 at 6:35 AM, raphi_boss67 said:

Name : Bringing in the Honey

Description : Well you've been one busy bee, haven't you ?

How to get it : Buy a lot of bee houses. My trophy popped after I sold 1000 honey pots. I came back to my farm and bought about 10 more big bee houses and then the trophy popped. Don't know if you have to sell honey to be able to produce more of it to get the trophy.

For me this one poped after building 15 of the biggest beehives.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, semplice5 said:

Dunno why stuck on 7%. I played before day1 patch, guessing that they indroduced bug woth that patch. But go and test it, maybe it's glitched only for me (like this cotton shit previously(

I tried doing baling contracts, the counter still doesn't move.

Definitely bugged.

1 hour ago, Anke said:

Definitely bugged.

I've found a guide of That's a wrap trophy on Trueachievements .... : https://www.trueachievements.com/a347050/thats-a-wrap-achievement

Well, it would be easy if it was just it. Just checked, the guy has not obtained the achievement ....

2 hours ago, Anke said:

Definitely bugged.

Are you sure that it's supposed to work with contracts?

Regardless of the contract type my counters never go up. Only when I do stuff on my own fields.

On 11/23/2021 at 0:35 AM, raphi_boss67 said:

Name : Gone but not for cotton

Description : Where would you even store them?!

How to get it : You have to sell an imortant amount of cotton (will be updated when the right amount will be known). Producing in a factory with cotton will not count here. Be careful, the sells must perhaps be done when the console is on and must not be turned off before the trophy pops. No problem if the game freezes as long as the console is not turned off. (Thanks to semplice5 for his warning about it).

Does anyone know how many bales of cotton are needed for this?