Guide : Better description for every trophy ps4/ps5

raphi_boss67

1 hour ago, semplice5 said:

I mentioned few posts before that cotton trophy was buggy for me, i was forced to do full requirements during one session but no one confirmed it so maybe it was individual case.

Yeah that's why im semi worried if this is causeing something similar to happen to me.

If you recall, did you make round bales or rectangle for the cotton

20 minutes ago, ChrisHeckman said:

Yeah that's why im semi worried if this is causeing something similar to happen to me.

If you recall, did you make round bales or rectangle for the cotton

Round ones, from most expensive John Deere machine (it cost 800-900k if I recall correctly.

@ManiaWP i only fed them, same with cows and sheeps

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Anke said:

I tried doing baling contracts, the counter still doesn't move.

Definitely bugged.

Alright, now I can definitely confirm that something is bugged here.

I did a lot of baling on my own fields in the last hours. I made straw bales, normal grass bales and the grass bales wraped in foil.

They get registered in my ingame statistics, but the percentage of the trophy stays at zero.

Edited by Couga83

49 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

Alright, now I can definitely confirm that something is bugged here.

I did a lot of baling on my own fields in the last hours. I made straw bales, normal grass bales and the grass bales wraped in foil.

They get registered in my ingame statistics, but the percentage of the trophy stays at zero.

Yup same here, I've tried every bale I can think of with every machine.

I just hope that it auto pops when it sees my statistics when it gets fixed.

6 hours ago, ManiaWP said:

do the pigs need straw to reproduce for the related trophy?

I just fed them and they reproduced fine.

Edited by Anke

27 minutes ago, mika8276 said:

How long does it take to breed pigs, sheep and cows

it it enough to buy the food in big bale sacks 

Set the time to 'real time' whilst you buy the pens and animals. Assuming you have plenty of money, buy the most expensive pens then you will not need water.

Buy a load of older animals (the ones that cost more) but do not fill the pens. You will probably need 3 pens for each animal type.

Buy big bags of feed. For cows and pigs, you will need quite a few and you will need to resupply.

The sheep need grass, which you can also buy, and the sheep generally need less food than cows and pigs.

Once you have set yourself up move the time to x120 and make sure 1 month is 1 day in the settings too.

It would take a few in-game days (which in turn is in-game months) so you just need to monitor the food levels are not zero.

Edited by ManiaWP
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ManiaWP said:

Set the time to 'real time' whilst you buy the pens and animals. Assuming you have plenty of money, buy the most expensive pens then you will not need water.

Buy a load of older animals (the ones that cost more) but do not fill the pens. You will probably need 3 pens for each animal type.

Buy big bags of feed. For cows and pigs, you will need quite a few and you will need to resupply.

The sheep need grass, which you can also buy, and the sheep generally need less food than cows and pigs.

Once you have set yourself up move the time to x120 and make sure 1 month is 1 day in the settings too.

It would take a few in-game days (which in turn is in-game months) so you just need to monitor the food levels are not zero.

thx, appreciate the info

23 hours ago, semplice5 said:

I mentioned few posts before that cotton trophy was buggy for me, i was forced to do full requirements during one session but no one confirmed it so maybe it was individual case.

I confirmed this yesterday. Gone but not for cotton must be done in a single session

I baled around 54 round bales and the trophy popped at around 47 bales sold

Must currently be done in a single session. For ps4 players with old consoles like myself, game crashes count as resetting so I created a dedicated save just for that trophy

54 minutes ago, ChrisHeckman said:

I confirmed this yesterday. Gone but not for cotton must be done in a single session

I baled around 54 round bales and the trophy popped at around 47 bales sold

Must currently be done in a single session. For ps4 players with old consoles like myself, game crashes count as resetting so I created a dedicated save just for that trophy

Thanks for confirmation. I didnt notice such problem with other trophies, counters works ok for all rest achievements, but not for cotton one. Maybe its temporary issue and will be fixed with bales.

Edited by semplice5
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sabaku08 said:

For the trophy That's a wrap, i saw this message in Steam.

Has anyone tried this trick ?

You will get Gone but not for cotton trophy.

For Gone but not for cotton trophy you can sell 40 unfinished (10%) square bales. It's a lot faster.

• Like 1

Is anyone else having issues getting trophies to track at all in Multiplayer servers? Any advice?

Examples.

Selling the Soreghum, ive sold plenty, not one ounce of credit on the tracker

The harvesting/sowing trophies, nothing.

The 10 hour play thing is odd, ive been on it today for nearly 12 and no progress. Does auto save need to be disabled?

1 hour ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Is anyone else having issues getting trophies to track at all in Multiplayer servers? Any advice?

Examples.

Selling the Soreghum, ive sold plenty, not one ounce of credit on the tracker

The harvesting/sowing trophies, nothing.

The 10 hour play thing is odd, ive been on it today for nearly 12 and no progress. Does auto save need to be disabled?

I think that the trophies are only available in solo mode. Can anyone confirm that ?

Name : Original grain

Description : My horses are crazy for it.

How to get it : You have to sell an imortant amount of sorghum (will be updated when the right amount will be known). Producing in a factory with sorghum will not count here. (Thanks to Britta_Nong for the information).

Just sold a complete load sorghum of the Lode King Distinction Super-B Trailer (81,2 m²) and the trophy progress is now at 16%.

Who want can do the math. ;)

Edited by Couga83

4 hours ago, Sabaku08 said:

For the trophy That's a wrap, i saw this message in Steam.

Has anyone tried this trick ?

Well I sold many of these to get the cotton trophy and the bale wrapping one is still at zero. It's bugged on all platforms for now.