raphi_boss67

Guide : Better description for every trophy ps4/ps5

153 posts in this topic

For Long Haul, what is an articulated truck?  I've tried the 18 wheeler style with a trailer and it doesn't seem to be working.  

 

Is the cotton bale trophy actually bugged?  Sold two full rectangular bales to no avail that took about 100 metric assloads of cotton to make (should have made them partial bales).  Do they have to be round bales?  If so, how do you even make round cotton bales?

 

Edit: wow I’m an idiot. why was I using the baby harvester

Edited by pro_cow_tipper
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Long Haul trophy is definitely the 18 wheeler style one, you dont need the trailer though

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2021 at 10:24 AM, semplice5 said:

I would say 40-50, not sure is there different size of bales due to different machines.

 

On 28/11/2021 at 9:46 AM, ChrisHeckman said:


Does anyone know how many bales of cotton are needed for this?

 

You get 2% on your trophy tracker for every sale so you will need to sell 50 bales of cotton to unlock this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jack_a_snacks said:

 

 

You get 2% on your trophy tracker for every sale so you will need to sell 50 bales of cotton to unlock this.

You actually get 2.5% for each but it wont show it as 0.5, you need 40. Size is irrelevant, shape is irrelevant. Partial blocks count but they count more consistenly as circlular bales.

40

Edited by TheSackoBowl
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSackoBowl said:

You actually get 2.5% for each but it wont show it as 0.5, you need 40. Size is irrelevant, shape is irrelevant. Partial blocks count but they count more consistenly as circlular bales.

40

Ah ok thanks for clarifying that!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2021 at 1:36 PM, TheSackoBowl said:

Huge shortcut for those who still need the grape, olvie and sorghum trophy for selling it. In the mod menu right now there is a multifruit buy station. As long as you have the right trailer attached youll get the product at a huge discount and can deliver it straight to the sell point. I got all 3 trophies in very quick succession

 

I wonder if you'd get away with buying 40 grass bales at the shop and taking the wrapper down their to seal them up?

 

You can also use this new mod station to get the Rock On trophy by filling up with stones and taking them to the debris crusher.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could cry right now.

My cotton trophy is stuck at 95%.

In my first harvest season for cotton I just managed to make 38 bales, even though I bought up all AI fields that had cotton on it.

So I played one year to the next harvest season in the hope I just have to sell the remaining 2 bales. But the tracker isn't moving.

I didn't shut down the PS5 the entire time, like it's recommended in the first post.

 

I think I will leave the game be until all these bugs are fixed.

Edited by Couga83
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, x-wiedzmin-x said:

Anybody have some news about "thats a wrap" trophy on ps4/ps5 Digital versions ?

 

 


8 people have the plat now, can we assume they are all disc users? Would be great to get some guidance from one of them on what size bales they had so we could prep all the bales for wrapping in advance of a patch fixing this shit

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:


8 people have the plat now, can we assume they are all disc users? Would be great to get some guidance from one of them on what size bales they had so we could prep all the bales for wrapping in advance of a patch fixing this shit

 

I know Survuel and I are disc users that got it by deleting and reverting back to 1.0.0.  I used a separate baler and wrapper with the smallest rectangular bales.  Do not ted the grass, or you will have hay.  I did not try the one that bales and wraps at the same time, but it probably works on 1.0.  It wouldn't let me load my 1.1 save which was a pain because I almost ran out of money on the fresh save buying equipment too large. 

I can tell you 100% that every single baler, wrapper, size, and shape of bale is bugged on 1.1 because I spent several hours testing each one individually.

 

Quote

 

My cotton trophy is stuck at 95%.

Cotton trophy is a total disaster at the moment.  I got up to 20 in a row and got flown to the moon due to some weird bale physics crashing my game.  Below is what I did (which takes much longer than you would think).  Basically you have to get everything ready so the actual selling times are immediately back-to-back and crashes are minimalized.

1. Manually drop the smallest possible bales from the harvester (10-25% bales)

2. Get the black cotton trailer that holds 3 round bales (The one with 4 crashed my game several times and does not sell bales properly) Your game will probably crash if it picks up two bales at once, so don't do that.

3. Load up 3 bales and drive it to the farmers market, but DO NOT SELL.  Spinnery will not work as it only accepts so many at once.

4. Buy a new tractor and the same cotton trailer and repeat steps 2 & 3. SAVE PERIODICALLY at this point.

5. Go until you have 14 trailers (42 bales) all lined up and ready to go.  You will want the extra in case some don't sell and can't be picked up due to the building.

6. Save the game and turn in all trailers consecutively DO NOT PAUSE THE GAME. Autosave is not your friend right now.  If you crash or bug close the game from the PS menu. Do not try to use the in-game pause menu or it may save partially turned in.

 

Both trophies are exactly 40 bales.

Edited by pro_cow_tipper
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

 

I know Survuel and I are disc users that got it by deleting and reverting back to 1.0.0.  I used a separate baler and wrapper with the smallest rectangular bales.  Do not ted the grass, or you will have hay.  I did not try the one that bales and wraps at the same time, but it probably works on 1.0.  It wouldn't let me load my 1.1 save which was a pain because I almost ran out of money on the fresh save buying equipment too large. 

I can tell you 100% that every single baler, wrapper, size, and shape of bale is bugged on 1.1 because I spent several hours testing each one individually.

 

Cotton trophy is a total disaster at the moment.  I got up to 20 in a row and got flown to the moon due to some weird bale physics crashing my game.  Below is what I did (which takes much longer than you would think).  Basically you have to get everything ready so the actual selling times are immediately back-to-back and crashes are minimalized.

1. Manually drop the smallest possible bales from the harvester (10-25% bales)

2. Get the black cotton trailer that holds 3 round bales (The one with 4 crashed my game several times and does not sell bales properly) Your game will probably crash if it picks up two bales at once, so don't do that.

3. Load up 3 bales and drive it to the farmers market, but DO NOT SELL.  Spinnery will not work as it only accepts so many at once.

4. Buy a new tractor and the same cotton trailer and repeat steps 2 & 3. SAVE PERIODICALLY at this point.

5. Go until you have 14 trailers (42 bales) all lined up and ready to go.  You will want the extra in case some don't sell and can't be picked up due to the building.

6. Save the game and turn in all trailers consecutively DO NOT PAUSE THE GAME. Autosave is not your friend right now.  If you crash or bug close the game from the PS menu. Do not try to use the in-game pause menu or it may save partially turned in.

 

Both trophies are exactly 40 bales.

 On the cotton this is great advice. I got it on the PS5 version by loading them 3 by 3 onto their own trailer and parking them up until i had 40. If you start dumping them on the ground and moving them around the physic glitches will damage your run.

Cheers for the tips on the grass trophy, ill prep 40 small bales and store them until the bug is patched

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any quick way to produce cotton?

 

 

On 01/12/2021 at 1:36 PM, TheSackoBowl said:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ManiaWP said:

Is there any quick way to produce cotton?

 

You will want 2-3 of the largest possible fields grouped together and you should routinely check the harvester worker to eject the bales as soon as they get to 10%. 

 

Believe round bales are most optimal as they're significantly smaller and Erlengrat has the biggest fields.  You will probably get 3-5 bales per run on a really long field if dropped early.  100% fertilization is a must.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2021 at 11:03 AM, TheSackoBowl said:


8 people have the plat now, can we assume they are all disc users? Would be great to get some guidance from one of them on what size bales they had so we could prep all the bales for wrapping in advance of a patch fixing this shit

I got the bale wrap trophy today. Below is how I went about it.

1- uninstall game and disconnect PS5 from internet.

2- reinstall disc version of the game and ensure running on version 1.0.

3- start a new save on any map and select farm manager difficulty.

4- buy fields that are already planted with grass, buy 2 medium tractors and the pottinger mower set, buy the claas baler that lets you also wrap bales.

5- go to mow a field but set the mower to centre swath dropping (negates need for windrowed).

6- once fully mown field/s use baler that auto wraps round bales to do it’s job. Upon the 40th bale being wrapped and dropped the trophy will pop.

7- delete the “bale save” and reconnect to internet allowing game to update and allowing you to continue with your previous game save.

 

NOTE- have not been able to test a digital version yet but this would work if you can download the game and keep pausing/deleting any updates. Once game installed disconnect from internet and check if the game is on version 1.0 then go for it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jammer7989 said:

I got the bale wrap trophy today. Below is how I went about it.

1- uninstall game and disconnect PS5 from internet.

2- reinstall disc version of the game and ensure running on version 1.0.

3- start a new save on any map and select farm manager difficulty.

4- buy fields that are already planted with grass, buy 2 medium tractors and the pottinger mower set, buy the claas baler that lets you also wrap bales.

5- go to mow a field but set the mower to centre swath dropping (negates need for windrowed).

6- once fully mown field/s use baler that auto wraps round bales to do it’s job. Upon the 40th bale being wrapped and dropped the trophy will pop.

7- delete the “bale save” and reconnect to internet allowing game to update and allowing you to continue with your previous game save.

 

NOTE- have not been able to test a digital version yet but this would work if you can download the game and keep pausing/deleting any updates. Once game installed disconnect from internet and check if the game is on version 1.0 then go for it. 

To my knowledge i dont think pausing a download is going to help, it will just download you the latest version  of the game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheSackoBowl said:

To my knowledge i dont think pausing a download is going to help, it will just download you the latest version  of the game

This is not ideal for digital owners then as giants do not recognise the that’s a wrap and gone but not for cotton trophies as being buggy. So a fix may be a while away yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people mass report the bug as linked above it'll be sooner than later but people arent inclined to do so

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jammer7989 said:

This is not ideal for digital owners then as giants do not recognise the that’s a wrap and gone but not for cotton trophies as being buggy. So a fix may be a while away yet.

 

You know this how? Did you create an issue in the bug tracker and it was closed with resolution "no change required" or "not fixable"?

 

Update:  I also created an issue for this bug and its state has been updated a few minutes ago to "confirmed" with the comment "Thank you for your report, the issue will be adressed in a future update."

Edited by lonny2001
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the help everyone! The trophy info is super helpful! 

Does anyone know if the cultivating/harvesting needs to be done on a solo play? I've been playing some multiplayer and some trophies are popping but don't seem to see any progress? 

For cultivating and similar trophies, can an AI complete the work or only me? 

Thanks everyone!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ExcileEVK said:

Thanks for all the help everyone! The trophy info is super helpful! 

Does anyone know if the cultivating/harvesting needs to be done on a solo play? I've been playing some multiplayer and some trophies are popping but don't seem to see any progress? 

For cultivating and similar trophies, can an AI complete the work or only me?

 

Work done by the AI helpers counts for the trophies. And yes, there are trophie that can only be done in SP. Since you don't see progress for some trophies in MP, you already know which trophies are those.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breaking News

"That's a wrap / What's in the bale?" can be done with the new mod "Pöttinger Impress 125 FC Pro" by GIANTS Software.

Just did it on Erlengrat, baling field grass.

I got this information from the user bigH03 in the GIANTS discord. THANKS for sharing!

Edited by lonny2001
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2021 at 11:12 AM, lonny2001 said:

Breaking News

"That's a wrap / What's in the bale?" can be done with the new mod "Pöttinger Impress 125 FC Pro" by GIANTS Software.

Just did it on Erlengrat, baling field grass.

I got this information from the user bigH03 in the GIANTS discord. THANKS for sharing!

It's for a disc version or work in digital too?

which version does it work with? Disk?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sballata89 said:

It's for a disc version or work in digital too?

which version does it work with? Disk?

 

Both I would imagine as it's just a download from the mod store in the main menu.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Anke said:

 

Both I would imagine as it's just a download from the mod store in the main menu.

thanks, and i want to thank everyone for your contribution!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this isn't linked to any trophies AFAIK, except Pretty Colourful if you haven't done it yet, but the Calmsden map uses collectibles from Elmcreek, and there's 100 of them there too, so I've done a video to showcase those too! :) 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.