Deaths Door Trophy Guide and Roadmap

iNotPerks

Great guide, thanks!

No Threat Detected was missable for me.

Part of it is on me, of course, considering how extremely easy it is to get, but wanted to go in blind so I didn't look up anything about the game other than missables. So when I wanted to do No Threat Detected I was no longer able to, had to start a new game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like lots of people have said, (that I wish I would have read before), No Threat Detected, is definitely missable. It takes about an hour and 15 minutes to do on a new game file, so maybe add it to the guide.

Other than that, your guide is great. And this game was fucking amazing.

1 hour ago, redseph13 said:

Thank you OP for this guide! Excited to dive into this one. 

I just finished it and it was great.  I really felt like I was playing one of the better Zelda games like Ocarina of Time or something fantastic like that.  After you beat the game go straight into collectibles because you pretty much need everything to get the real ending. Have fun!  Keep in mind their is one missable trophy not listed in this guide for getting the little dudes that follow you around to follow you through the security checkpoint!

My advice is to play with umbrella from the start. Because to be able to finish the game with it you'll need to collect all the HP, MP and exp again. That's basically 80% of the game at this point.

Heavily invest in magic and you'll be fine.

Edited by Akrioz

• 2 weeks later...