Terminator Resistance DLC Annihilation Line DLC (DEC. 10, 2021)

39 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i never did it on ps5 because of the broken trophyies 

At launch there were a few trophies that didn't work, but they were patched about 2 weeks later. I had no issues obtaining them all - I don't know if new updates introduced new issues, but if not then there's nothing wrong with the PS5 version. 

5 minutes ago, turniplord said:

At launch there were a few trophies that didn't work, but they were patched about 2 weeks later. I had no issues obtaining them all - I don't know if new updates introduced new issues, but if not then there's nothing wrong with the PS5 version. 

I had one issue when I played it. I got the plat on the 11th of this month. The last story trophy didn't pop for me. I did what others suggested about restarting my PS5 and it popped after restarting the game and letting the end cut scene play out.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 0:41 PM, snakebit10 said:

I had one issue when I played it. I got the plat on the 11th of this month. The last story trophy didn't pop for me. I did what others suggested about restarting my PS5 and it popped after restarting the game and letting the end cut scene play out.

I noticed this only happened to me if I played a long session without rebooting the system, and only once at that.  I just rebooted at the start of any chapter I knew trophies would pop in and they all popped just fine.

They announced along with the Enhanced Edition that there would be a new story dlc this summer.  It obviously was delayed a bit, probably due to the pandemic.  I'm not surprised in the least they'readding trophies.  I just hope it doesn't end up causing trophy issues like their Rambo dlc ended up doing on PS3, or they actually patch any issues.  Hopefully they're just as easy as infiltrator mode and whatnot anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

The DLC has 9 new trophies. They are live on PSN. I expect they will be on here tomorrow some time.

All of them are pretty straight forward it seems, most are automatic story, a few I think are for side missions, and one is a challenge based trophy.  No collectable trophies, even though they put 12 new notes in the dlc.  Only got to chapter 5 of it so far, but will probably finish after I get up. 

Non trophy related FYI there are also skillbooks and it starts you basically from scratch level wise.  You level quicker though.  Only found one so far.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

All of them are pretty straight forward it seems, most are automatic story, a few I think are for side missions, and one is a challenge based trophy.  No collectable trophies, even though they put 12 new notes in the dlc.  Only got to chapter 5 of it so far, but will probably finish after I get up. 

Non trophy related FYI there are also skillbooks and it starts you basically from scratch level wise.  You level quicker though.  Only found one so far.

Does anything look like it's missable?