Terminator Resistance DLC Annihilation Line DLC (DEC. 10, 2021)

3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Does anything look like it's missable?

It looks like maybe one, but there are two trophies that I suspect are for side quests.  Those it could be possible to miss too.  There is one for being faster than another character at placing charges, that one is likely missable. 

I'll be hopping on shortly to try and finish it.  Those could technically be missable.  It does save the game the same way the main game does, so you could just load the dlc chapter save for the chapter one or another is in.  I'll update once I finish.  It's likely going to take me more than 4 hours to beat though, because I like to thoroughly explore every map.

Edited by Snake2410

17 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

It looks like maybe one, but there are two trophies that I suspect are for side quests.  Those it could be possible to miss too.  There is one for being faster than another character at placing charges, that one is likely missable. 

I'll be hopping on shortly to try and finish it.  Those could technically be missable.  It does save the game the same way the main game does, so you could just load the dlc chapter save for the chapter one or another is in.  I'll update once I finish.  It's likely going to take me more than 4 hours to beat though, because I like to thoroughly explore every map.

Thanks for the update. I am trying to finish the Werewolf platinum up and then I'll be playing this. May be tomorrow or Sunday if I can't finish Werewolf tonight.

3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Thanks for the update. I am trying to finish the Werewolf platinum up and then I'll be playing this. May be tomorrow or Sunday if I can't finish Werewolf tonight.

It probably will be tomorrow when I finish it.  I only have maybe another hour and I'm also working on a collectable guide for it that I'll put up on YouTube at some point so I'm taking my time.  Chapter 5 is a sandbox map like many of the main games ones so I'll be in it a while making sure I got everything.

So far the missable trophies are "Make 'em Hurt" and very likely "Quick on Your Feet".  "Make 'em Hurt" you just need to complete two side missions that pop up in chapter 5 (Taken off Air and Grounded).

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Yes how dare developers support their games!!!

We all love it when a game is properly supported. Milking a game with over-priced DLC isn't what I'd call "support" though.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Yes how dare developers support their games!!!

That's not the point, I would rather say how dare developers to claim a price for a dlc that is higher than the main game. Nothing to say about proper support for games and releasing new content over the years, but this is the same shitshow like the Maneater dlc. 

14 minutes ago, Helyx said:

We all love it when a game is properly supported. Milking a game with over-priced DLC isn't what I'd call "support" though.

This!