Genetics94

Unable to get "Complete Overhaul" trophy

3 posts in this topic

I'm not able to get the "Complete Overhaul" trophy. This is one of the few trophies that I'm still missing.

I have the ZX10RR and already ran through all options (probably twice already) via the menu in the top right (so, not the graphical bike menu on the left), to make sure I'm not missing any part. I replaced every single part already, but the trophy just isn't popping.

I got the "fast unmount/mount" skill already, so that's what I'm using. Does it matter, or do I actually need to manually mount/unmount each and every part? I see some already platinumed the game, so I guess there must be a way to get the trophy, I just can't figure out what's missing.

(I'm actually on PS4, but thought this list gets some reads as well, should be the same on PS5).

KABH6Mk6UC9r.png?o=1

Edited by Genetics94

4 hours ago, Genetics94 said:

I'm not able to get the "Complete Overhaul" trophy. This is one of the few trophies that I'm still missing.

I have the ZX10RR and already ran through all options (probably twice already) via the menu in the top right (so, not the graphical bike menu on the left), to make sure I'm not missing any part. I replaced every single part already, but the trophy just isn't popping.

I got the "fast unmount/mount" skill already, so that's what I'm using. Does it matter, or do I actually need to manually mount/unmount each and every part? I see some already platinumed the game, so I guess there must be a way to get the trophy, I just can't figure out what's missing.

(I'm actually on PS4, but thought this list gets some reads as well, should be the same on PS5).

KABH6Mk6UC9r.png?o=1

Try the Suzuki because it's the only bike with blinkers.