Well at least I tried and It's a machine in one go (video guide, need full private lobby)

Infernopommes

Hey,

I was in a boosting session today and after a while I noticed the trophy descriptions of the two respective trophies. Since I love to orchestrate stuff, I came up with a theory on how to get both in one go, luckily my team was up for experimenting and it worked. Thanks to @SleeplessGeordie, @BlazingLadyy, @moo_tou95, @temp-745731 and @zaid5hz.

You need a full private team. Players A, B, C, D, E and F. A needs the trophy, B is a personoid. Rest doesn't matter.

1. A should collect the scanner (I collected it by accident, hence why I'm dead in the video, so they could collect it from me). You can find it possibly in the airlock of stage two and guaranteed in the airlock of stage 3.

2. All available players ( 4 would work, but make it at least 5; 6 are ideal) gather at one point.

3. A and B stand close to each other. C stands in a distance, but close to A. D stands in a distance, but close to B. E (and potentially F) stand near C and D respectively.

4. A scans B.

5. A stays, C approaches A, while D stays and B approaches D. C and D grab their respective partners.

6. Either E goes to choke quickly one after the other, or E and F choke one of the held players.

7. A gets both trophies.

If you find it on stage 2, you can advance to stage 3 with four players, giving two players both trophies if you can pull it off. Should save you a little bit of time.

Note: In other test runs, neither the chandelier nor the syringe seemed to count as a kill for It's a machine. You have to choke.

Edited by Infernopommes
  • Like 3