Journey Home DLC Issues

gpgpgp22

Issue #1 - Playing DLC on PS5

While playing the LBP3 Journey Home DLC on a PS5, the invitations glitched on 2 of the 3 adventure levels. At the end of the 2nd adventure level (3rd if counting the Introduction), the invitation fell down the screen while I was flying up for the final interview. It got stuck somewhere in the middle of the final section, where it was impossible to place stamps on it without getting crushed. The invitation on the 3rd adventure level just never showed up. Replaying the adventure levels on my PS4 worked flawlessly.

Issue #2 - Completing trophies again on different platform

If you've already completed LBP3 on a different platform (PS3 for me), the DLC trophies may not pop when completeing their requirements. For example, no trophy popped after springing way more than 100 times. This problem is connected with the LBP3 pins having already being completed on the other platform. The solution is get the DLC trophies while playing offline.

1. Copy LBP3 save files to USB or Cloud
  2. Disconnect console from the internet
  3. Delete LBP3 save files on console
  4. Replay DLC levels offline (trophies pop since there's no access to completed online LBP3 pins) NOTE: you may need a local co-op partner to complete races/challenges
  5. Reconnect to internet
  6. Manually sync trophies

Hope this helps someone save time and frustration!

Edited by gpgpgp22
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...