Companions Quest Visual Bug (Spoilers)

bigrake1

After I completed the Silver Hand quest, and turned into a werewolf to slaughter everyone in Gallows Rock, I noticed that the werewolf passive ability "predator vision" did not disable for me after transforming back to a human. I tried transforming again, reloading the game, casting spells, fast-forwarding days, fast-traveling, taking potions...nothing would remove the predator vision effect, which essentially blurs the top right and left corners of your screen and gives a black and white color-wash effect to the display. I even cured Farkas and Vilkas of lycanthropy, so as to allow me to cure myself...and that did not remove the predator vision effect as I hoped. Thankfully, I had an earlier save before beginning that whole quest arc involving the Companions. No, I have not enabled any mods.

I have been running into a number of new bugs since that patch dropped yesterday.

My recommendation is to place a save before The Silver Hand quest, pop Blood Oath, Glory of the Dead, and Werewolf Mastered...and THEN return to a save made before starting The Silver Hand IF you run into this visual bug. Hope this helps.

Edited by bigrake1
  • Like 1