6 hours ago, pshaw666 said:

Is anybody having trouble with the sniper challenge, kill 5 unaware enemies.. Have spent hours using my sniper even unscoped, all my other sniper challenges have unlocked.

That’s actually glitched. I’ve completed that challenge with a new character and popped it within 10 minutes and all the enemies I killed were engaging me in combat.

Only thing I can say is try focusing on all other sniper challenge levels for a bit and see if you can’t net some progress in the process. If it still doesn’t pop, try returning to Unassuming Docks if you’re a higher level and try sniping the enemies to the left of the Flamerock Entrance. If you want to get it as early as possible, then avoid getting any ongoing missions in Unassuuming Docks, as they raise the level of the enemies every time.

9 minutes ago, Scar-Vince said:

Does anyone know how to get The floor is lava Challenge, i already complete the mission on Both playthrough

That challenge doesn't count towards the trophy so can be skipped. If you do want to get it for your own satisfaction but screw it up on both playthroughs, your only option is to start a new character because it's void once the bridge appears.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 11/24/2021 at 5:45 AM, pshaw666 said:

Is anybody having trouble with the sniper challenge, kill 5 unaware enemies.. Have spent hours using my sniper even unscoped, all my other sniper challenges have unlocked.

You can do that in the forest on the little tree guys pretty easily. If you don't kill them in one hit just wait for the red dot to go away. I got 3 of my kills on enemies that took me 3 shots to kill. Just stay far away from them.