Game Status ?

ooavenom

Hello everybody,

I was wondering how the Game Status is right now. I Platinum´d the Game on my PS4 and now with the new update i think about starting it on PS5. Are the Trophys now fixed or not ? And does anybody now if i can now copy my Character/Progress from my PS4 to the PS5 ?? Could not find any clear information online looks like the Playerbase for the Game is almost Dead?

Thanks for all information ;)

I'm not aware of any issues at this moment that prevent you from getting a platinum on the game. The player base seems to have dwindled quite a bit as I've not been able to get but maybe one decent match up in the last 4 or 5 nights of trying. I'm usually trying after 11 PM EST so that might be part of it. 

The more recent updates say they increased the chance of getting rarer drops, but I'm still sitting on needing 2 more pieces to max out even one of my characters so i can't say I'm seeing much improvement. Would be nice if you were guaranteed at least one legendary drop each run or something like that at max difficulty. Let's face it even before getting to level 20 probably >95% of your gear is throw away from a run.

On the bright side you do get 3 new dungeon maps to run through and can get 2 more stat points in the process which is something I suppose.

• Like 1

I think I read they did have crossplay working but I don't know for sure. My cousin just got a PS5 and was trying to get his progress transfered from his PS4 so we will be trying out crossplay when we get a chance. I liked the game but it only has so much replay ability so I can't imagine playing it through again to get 100% if progress doesn't transfer. The leveling isn't horrible but the looting is annoying. My main character is level 17 and had done every mission and gotten every extra stat point and he is still using a blue level 3 axe......