Vita Means Life

Karnacharya

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

Already backed. Got some zines and manuals from this guy and they're amazing.

I'd noticed that he'd done successful Kickstarter projects before, which is definitely a plus. The fact that he already has a reputation for high-quality stuff makes me even more excited for this book.

• Like 4

Damn, this book looks legit af and I want it! I've never Kickstarted anything but it seems now is as good a time as any. I've been watching this guy's Vita videos on Youtube for years now, seems like a good dude and a mega Vita fan and I'd be happy to back this as long as it's not too expensive. 

• 2 weeks later...

This looks great, but the shipping to Canada being the same as the book's price itself is a bit scary (and I'm not into e-books where imagery is important). Does anyone know if his other books have made it to retail anywhere? I haven't been able to find them...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Mind sharing where you found the book?

I think it's only going out to Kickstarter backers at the moment, but should be available at Amazon or other retailers in the coming months. 

Also, I can definitely vouch for this book's quality. Sandeep did a great job with the book. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Mind sharing where you found the book?

Yea I helped Kickstart it late last year and it's just now arriving. As others have mentioned though you should be able to find it on Etsy/Amazon probably now or soonish. As long as the seller is "2Old4Gaming" you'll know it's the actual author (Sandeep) and not some second hand seller trying to up charge you for it. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...