I Believe in a Higher Power glitched on me

ghattas

8 minutes ago, ghattas said:

I feel stupid now, the highest kingdom power I have is 9.. I can't reach power 10 with 1 kingdom let alone 5 at power 15

I feel your pain... I read it wrong and realized after I brought 5 kingdoms to level 15 myself... And I now only have 1 kingdom at P.lvl 15 now... The game is becoming more and more feeling like P2W sadly too ? so trying to grind out the other 4 kingdoms needed just feels like too much especially when it relies so much on RNG for troop drops....

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, funker1987 said:

Is it possible to farm troops for a specific kingdom?

Not really, there are things you can do but these are very slow or unreliable. By the time you're done with a few kingdoms this way, your random heap of resources is probably enough to finish more kingdoms anyway.

1: Using event keys when the kingdom of your choice is the kingdom of the week gives you only units from that kingdom.

2: The other way to get specific units, this can only be used to mythic and legendary units: craft them in the forge. Another really slow process for which daily activity is needed by winning three fights in the dungeon for crafting resources.

3: The daily deals can contain units, sometimes even units you haven't ascended yet to mythic. The condition for this to happen is to have kingdom power task where you need to have a certain number of units at a certain level + you aren't maxed out yet for that kingdom (meaning you're waiting for a new unit to be added to the game). This costs gems and is quite unreliable as a farming method. But if you have the gems for whatever reason and you can use the troops, make your choice. You can encounter three extra daily deals a day by winning the arena three times, each has a chance at being a troop deal if you have a kingdom matching the conditions.

However, here's the perspective of someone who has pretty much everything (currently missing 11 troops: vault units and some hellcrag units and some elusive mythics).

Event keys are extremely rare. Using random keys is advised, the most useful resource for gaining troops is glory and opening glory chests when a new mythic is added to the game (1st friday of the month) will also give quite a lot of everything.

As for gaining glory, there's a method hardly anyone will be able to use, though I've milked it for years: log in every hour to collect tribute. The souls and glory this rakes in is insane.

Another good way to get useful stuff: get 2k seals a week, save up your seals and use them when your guild reaches 40k seals in a week. If this doesn't happen naturally, save up your clan orbs, try to coordinate with your guild members for them to do the same and then use them all together. My guild aims to do this the monday after a new mythic arrives in the game.

There is no quick way to anything in this game. Spread out your progress, getting a couple of tributes a day and then doing 5 minutes of something in the game each time you log in. That'll work wonders in the end.

9 hours ago, de_digibeet said:

Not really, there are things you can do but these are very slow or unreliable. By the time you're done with a few kingdoms this way, your random heap of resources is probably enough to finish more kingdoms anyway.

1: Using event keys when the kingdom of your choice is the kingdom of the week gives you only units from that kingdom.

2: The other way to get specific units, this can only be used to mythic and legendary units: craft them in the forge. Another really slow process for which daily activity is needed by winning three fights in the dungeon for crafting resources.

3: The daily deals can contain units, sometimes even units you haven't ascended yet to mythic. The condition for this to happen is to have kingdom power task where you need to have a certain number of units at a certain level + you aren't maxed out yet for that kingdom (meaning you're waiting for a new unit to be added to the game). This costs gems and is quite unreliable as a farming method. But if you have the gems for whatever reason and you can use the troops, make your choice. You can encounter three extra daily deals a day by winning the arena three times, each has a chance at being a troop deal if you have a kingdom matching the conditions.

However, here's the perspective of someone who has pretty much everything (currently missing 11 troops: vault units and some hellcrag units and some elusive mythics).

Event keys are extremely rare. Using random keys is advised, the most useful resource for gaining troops is glory and opening glory chests when a new mythic is added to the game (1st friday of the month) will also give quite a lot of everything.

As for gaining glory, there's a method hardly anyone will be able to use, though I've milked it for years: log in every hour to collect tribute. The souls and glory this rakes in is insane.

Another good way to get useful stuff: get 2k seals a week, save up your seals and use them when your guild reaches 40k seals in a week. If this doesn't happen naturally, save up your clan orbs, try to coordinate with your guild members for them to do the same and then use them all together. My guild aims to do this the monday after a new mythic arrives in the game.

There is no quick way to anything in this game. Spread out your progress, getting a couple of tributes a day and then doing 5 minutes of something in the game each time you log in. That'll work wonders in the end.

Thanks