Greetings from Vienna

jassichan

Hey Jasmin, I'm Keven from Brazil. I've been wanting to play Sayonara, the whole color scheme and dancing fascinates me. Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around!

22 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Hey Jasmin, I'm Keven from Brazil. I've been wanting to play Sayonara, the whole color scheme and dancing fascinates me. Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around!

you have to play it. i owne it 3 times, because for me it's just a masterpiece. if you love music games and a good artwork, you're right!

11 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

welcome to the forums. we dont judge someone for how well they speak english. id be willing to bet you can speak it better than a lot of us americans lol. anyways hope to see you around!

thank you soo much <3 i'm doing my best!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Greetings from Scotland!

Don’t worry about your English - it is my first language, and I still get it wrong with stunning regularit1f602.png

Hope you have a good time here!

thank you! same with german. Sometimes i'm thinking about wtf is this language ?

• Like 1

First off welcome to the Forum.

Second o.o so many games.

Also is that a Playstation cup (Becher) that i see there?

I do spot some really nice games in that collection.

Mind if i ask what's your favorite game genre?

I do have to say aswell that your english is pretty good.

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

First off welcome to the Forum.

Second o.o so many games.

Also is that a Playstation cup (Becher) that i see there?

I do spot some really nice games in that collection.

Mind if i ask what's your favorite game genre?

I do have to say aswell that your english is pretty good.

yeah, i love collecting video games so much ?. Maybe too much...

Yes that's a PS cup. I got it at Gamescom in cologne 2019. Can't wait to visit the next one.

This is a hard question. I don't have just one favorite genre. I love Action Adventures, RPGs, rhythm and japanese weirdo/sexy games (don't know the exact name, but if you know, you know?). There are so many good games and i can't decide which one is the best. i like them all! ? except Battle-royal ?

thank you so much!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Amazing game collection. Cool photos. Awesome stuff, keep it up 1f44d.png

I see you own every Metal Gear Solid game. Are you a fan?

thank you!

unfortunately not. I've only played the first MGS on PSone, i like the smart gameplay, but i haven't enjoyed it overall. Maybe i would give it a second chance if there's going to be a remake for PS5?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jassichan said:

yeah, i love collecting video games so much 1f605.png. Maybe too much...

Yes that's a PS cup. I got it at Gamescom in cologne 2019. Can't wait to visit the next one.

This is a hard question. I don't have just one favorite genre. I love Action Adventures, RPGs, rhythm and japanese weirdo/sexy games (don't know the exact name, but if you know, you know1f643.png). There are so many good games and i can't decide which one is the best. i like them all! 1f642.png except Battle-royal 1f605.png

thank you so much!

I quite like collecting games aswell.

Nice. I haven't been on a Gamescom but one day i might go to one.

I sure love ARPGs aswell and sexy games i think the ones like Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive 3 Xtreme i take?

True there sure are many good game genres out there.

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I quite like collecting games aswell.

Nice. I haven't been on a Gamescom but one day i might go to one.

I sure love ARPGs aswell and sexy games i think the ones like Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive 3 Xtreme i take?

True there sure are many good game genres out there.

you should have a look. but there are so many people, but that's normal for conventions. and it's really hot there, but it was an awesome experience.

yeah. i love the senran games. soon I'm going to start the anime as well.?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Vienna, one of my favorite cities in Europe! I had a girlfriend there for a while ... *sigh* ... good times! ?

I actually have a lot of gamer friends in Vienna and Austria in general as I used to be quite active on the consol.at forums years ago and then traveled to Vienna to meet them. (it's a short flight)

Some of them are still friends of mine to this day while I lost contact with others over time. But I don't game often with them anymore as most of them are mainly playing on Xbox and I more or less moved completely away from the Xbox ecosystem after the X360.

But I've been to Vienna quite often and always had a great time there. Beer, Wine, Food, Games, Culture - it has it all :D

If I ever find my way to Wien again, maybe we can go to a Heurigen and play some games afterwards haha :D

Welcome to the forums and may the trophy gods bless you with a lot of pops and platinums! :D 

4 hours ago, Sicho said:

Vienna, one of my favorite cities in Europe! I had a girlfriend there for a while ... *sigh* ... good times! 1f605.png

I actually have a lot of gamer friends in Vienna and Austria in general as I used to be quite active on the consol.at forums years ago and then traveled to Vienna to meet them. (it's a short flight)

Some of them are still friends of mine to this day while I lost contact with others over time. But I don't game often with them anymore as most of them are mainly playing on Xbox and I more or less moved completely away from the Xbox ecosystem after the X360.

But I've been to Vienna quite often and always had a great time there. Beer, Wine, Food, Games, Culture - it has it all :D

If I ever find my way to Wien again, maybe we can go to a Heurigen and play some games afterwards haha :D

Welcome to the forums and may the trophy gods bless you with a lot of pops and platinums! :D 

thank you, nice to hear from you ?

maybe you're going to visit vienna this fall again, if 'Games City' is again happening. There we can have a chat :)