Stuff of legends not unlocking

there is a property near the golf club, where there is a swimming pool and a secret package, you should know. I stood there with the rhino there shooting at everything that moved. just be careful because the police on foot can arrest you by force from the rhino.

I found this method more efficient than wandering around the city. even so, it will take quite a while, maybe 1 hour.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:24 PM, leandrorhcp said:

"Stuff of Legends" is based on the media attention rank, not criminal rating. You need at least 1800 points and it's not cumulative.

Easiest way is to grab the Rhino and just go on a destruction spree until the trophy unlocks.

The trophy popped for me but I had to keep going for a while after the stats said "Stuff of Legends".  While you are in the Rhino you might also want to keep going for "Bull in a China Shop" although I believe that one is cumulative.

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/25/2021 at 5:24 PM, leandrorhcp said:

"Stuff of Legends" is based on the media attention rank, not criminal rating. You need at least 1800 points and it's not cumulative.

Easiest way is to grab the Rhino and just go on a destruction spree until the trophy unlocks.

Been a while but I got the trophy. I just needed to be clarified on how to get it again. Thanks.