Can't login again.

Xatranaz

That's been a whole week now since i can't get online and keeps on saying the session has timed out and to try again later. I tried both wired and wireless, i spoke to Rockstar support and followed their advice on changing the DNS address etc. and still no luck and i even changed service providers and still nothing. I have went into my alternative PSN account and as it seems i can get online easy enough, so it seems as though my account has either been banned or i have been prevented from going in by a hacker.
Only thing i can think of being banned for was that hackers were messing around with my levels but wouldn't that not give me a message telling me i'm banned or suspended? I sent in a screenshot to Rockstar support and waiting for their response to see what's going on but time is running out to get my last 2 trophies. So asking if anyone has any ideas what else this could be as i'm running out of solutions.
Cheers in advance.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:21 PM, Xatranaz said:

That's been a whole week now since i can't get online and keeps on saying the session has timed out and to try again later. I tried both wired and wireless, i spoke to Rockstar support and followed their advice on changing the DNS address etc. and still no luck and i even changed service providers and still nothing. I have went into my alternative PSN account and as it seems i can get online easy enough, so it seems as though my account has either been banned or i have been prevented from going in by a hacker.
Only thing i can think of being banned for was that hackers were messing around with my levels but wouldn't that not give me a message telling me i'm banned or suspended? I sent in a screenshot to Rockstar support and waiting for their response to see what's going on but time is running out to get my last 2 trophies. So asking if anyone has any ideas what else this could be as i'm running out of solutions.
Cheers in advance.

If you've been banned by a hacker, you won't receive any message, you just won't be able to log on. As far as I know, the only way to fix it is if another hacker unbans your account

This was happening to me this morning.  Did you try switching your online character and then logging in?  I switched to a second character and then I was able to get online.  I was also able to switch back to the first character after with no issue.

On 27/11/2021 at 5:21 PM, J24CTU said:

This was happening to me this morning.  Did you try switching your online character and then logging in?  I switched to a second character and then I was able to get online.  I was also able to switch back to the first character after with no issue.

I tried that too but it's my main account that i can't get on with regardless of what character i choose. It just keeps on saying searching took too long to find a session and kicks me back into the main story of the game.
I got invited by people before and tried to enter their session and still not happening :(