[Video] ? Platinum Walkthrough | Xuan Yuan Sword VII

WaddysWDS

Xuan Yuan Sword 7 is an action RPG with frenetic real-time combat, visceral 3D presentation and a rich cinematic narrative. It is a celebration of ancient China’s landscape, civilization and culture, infused with the mystique of its own legends in stark contrast to anachronistic technological designs. It is a world that is both familiar and mysterious, one of both science and spirituality, one that is waiting to be explored.

Take the role of the calm and reliable swordsman Taishi Zhao as he fights to protect his family and uncover the truth of a blight threatens all of China. With a story deeply rooted in ancient Chinese history and mythology, Xuan Yuan Sword 7 reimagines both as one fantastical and chaotic realm under the governance of a new Xin Dynasty.

Near the end of Western Han rule, the powerful prime minister of China superseded his Emperor, promising an era of peace and prosperity. But ten years later, that promise has never been fulfilled. Instead, a decade of war and famine has left China in ruin, and its salvation seems to lie in the hands of a Mohist swordsman who gains control of a fabled artifact called the Elysium Scroll. Can the science-seeking Mohists revive their former glory, or will they fade into the pages of forgotten history?

Features:

• Journey across ancient China as a cinematic adventure unfolds.
  • Slash, block, dodge and riposte in combo-based real-time combat!
  • Control the Elysium Scroll to slow down time, absorb monsters or alter the environment.
  • Upgrade armor and weapons, develop passive skills and learn new techniques.
  • Explore a standalone story requiring no prior knowledge of Xuan Yuan.
  • Immerse yourself in the most advanced 3D visuals in series history!

Xuan Yuan Sword 7

Estimated Difficulty: 3/10 (with guide)
Trophies: 44 Trophies.
Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
Approximate Time: 15 Hrs.
Missing Trophies: No (following the guide
Glitch Trophies: No.
Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
Price: € 49.99
Different Lists: Yes, 3: PS4 x3 (NA, EU & AS).

XYS VII has a total of 44 trophies, 18 of them we will get by completing missions related to the main plot of the game, apart from these 18 trophies we will also get others naturally as we move towards the end of the story, as they are; Win the first fight, improve certain elements of the game or use different options etc.

Apart from the trophies that we will get naturally, there are others that are very difficult to ignore as they are; Run for the first time, Use a monolith for the first time, Enjoy a campfire for the first time, Die from a fall, Buy something from a merchant, Capture a monster, Transmute an item, Upgrade an Elisha build, and Upgrade gear for the first time Once, after these trophies come those who need a grind.

These are already a little longer, but they are not lost or impossible to obtain, these trophies are based on the number of enemies that we eliminate and complete lists such as visited places, known people, objects, monsters, etc., if we complete all the missions secondary of the game and we sit in each and every one of the bonfires that the game has, we will have no problem in obtaining all these trophies.

Finally we would have the trophies of Visiting the DOMO Studio and going up to level 50. The game itself is not difficult and it is very enjoyable especially if we are interested in the story it tells us.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 5:09 PM, Maahniac said:

Thank you for the great video! Can I do a post-game clean-up (free roam after completed story), or do I need to do everything before completing the story? Thanks. 

Yes, after completing the game you can roam the world or start NG +

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 9:28 PM, NashtyMouse said:

Is the martial arts trophy bugged? I have all martial arts and nothing popped, it’s the last trophy I need 1f614.png

Hello, sorry for the delay, I see that you have solved the problem, could you explain what happened?

Greetings :D

On 1/12/2022 at 4:06 AM, WaddysWDS said:

Hello, sorry for the delay, I see that you have solved the problem, could you explain what happened?

Greetings :D

I actually misunderstood what was needed for the trophy, I thought it was unlocking all martial arts, but it requires fully leveling the main martial arts up to max.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

How rough is the grind because I'm not a fan AT ALL of pointless, time-wasting grinds?

Also, here is a written trophy guide for those that prefer it (like myself): https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/xuan-yuan-sword-7/guide/

-EDIT-

Clearly you saw my post. Up yours too, bud. If there was a middle finger emoji I'd place it here.

Edited by MrTacoNinja