Moneybag trophy didn’t pop

agungmayunputra

11 hours ago, DaveDawg_ said:

Yea I’ve gotten 70k in different game modes with all my rogues and nothing pops. This trophy is definitely glitched/buggy alongside “Good Company”…hopefully next update they fix it

In the other hand, I unlocked good company no problem. Also there are 2 temporary free playable characters, so I don’t have to buy them.

On 11/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, agungmayunputra said:

In the other hand, I unlocked good company no problem. Also there are 2 temporary free playable characters, so I don’t have to buy them.

You’re correct…I unlocked this as well as I needed to win one more with another rogue. However, the tracker for that trophy will always say 0% for some reason.

moneybags is still glitched for me ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 8:33 PM, SirNeox_ said:

actually u should use a specific character named Kastrel to archive this  moneybag trophy ,  just found out this trick and i am grinding reputation to claim this character...

I´ve been playing with that character for so many games doing 70 or 80K and never got that trophy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ozansal said:

Many updates has been released, which contains characters and so called fixes, but none of them are fixing this trophy. I actually never give a chance to free to play games like this, but i endured this game for my friend's sake, the 25 hours trophy, and while i was at it, i couldn’t get my platinum because of this trophy. =)

The support replied me “we can’t help you, but you can go this reddit link or discord channel” which are not exist. What… a… joke… =) An update released today, and i tried one more time and guess what? Nothing of course.. This game is a huge waste of time..

I have a friend who plays every day. He told me every season they fix a trophy and fuck some others. I am waiting for 28 days left and I will try this trophy next season. All trophies which were glitched in the past season (like Bad Company) I did without problems in this season. In the last season people could get "Money Bag" but in the current season did not. We can wait until next season to see what happens.

On 1/11/2022 at 0:47 PM, CHOWIE-0061 said:

I´ve been playing with that character for so many games doing 70 or 80K and never got that trophy.

thats sad to hear bro ... same goes to me i grind with her still the trophy didnt pop... and i try linking my playstation acc in pc still the trophy is bugged

On 16/01/2022 at 8:26 AM, agungmayunputra said:

Good news. Moneybags is fixed. Got the trophy and platinum minute ago

On 16/01/2022 at 6:11 PM, Ozansal said:

Yes, i finally got it too. It's weird that the fix came without a patch. I was expecting one when i see the news..

Anyway, go and get your trophy ppl! n.n

You got it just by logging to the game, or need to do it again ? Ôô

On 1/16/2022 at 4:26 AM, agungmayunputra said:

Good news. Moneybags is fixed. Got the trophy and platinum minute ago

I just got 70k after losing a ton of matches, but no trophy popped for me :/

Edit: I'm 100% sure that you need to do 76k, less than this the trophy won't pop. 

Edited by tranquilu

• 1 month later...