Another Take the Cannoli question (sorry!)

Hey! I'm doing the Hidden Packages now and am about halfway through. Noticed that I have 1 shot fired/100% accuracy right now, is this okay since it did not miss? Or should I reload a save? Planning to do that sea sparrow/packard trick but it's very specific that you fire 101 shots into the crate. Should I do 100 shots into the crate now? Thanks!

35 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

Start a new game, do the Cone Crazy exploit and voila, trophy unlocked. No need for hidden packages or accuracy boosting. 

Not in the PS2 classics version.

The way I did it was grind cone crazy until 10mi, but instead of getting 80 packages again I went looking for a police boat.

Left the game overnight shooting at Cortez' boat, paired with the speed up cheat it should take, idk, maybe 7 hours? Which is actually slower than the sea sparrow, but there's no need to waste your time on hidden packages, so the extra time is all spent with the controller down.

On 26/11/2021 at 10:29 AM, ItsAlwaysSunnyyy said:

Hey! I'm doing the Hidden Packages now and am about halfway through. Noticed that I have 1 shot fired/100% accuracy right now, is this okay since it did not miss? Or should I reload a save? Planning to do that sea sparrow/packard trick but it's very specific that you fire 101 shots into the crate. Should I do 100 shots into the crate now? Thanks!

You don’t need to get any hidden packages if you follow the method I posted on these forums a few weeks ago. However, if you’re still planning on doing it the sparrow way just watch out for enemies shooting at you, I believe their shots fired will count as yours and ruin your accuracy. 

Edited by damienjablonski