Redeeming Online Pass now that the Vita store has dropped credit card support

Needles

Has anyone figured out how to redeem the Online Pass for Soul Sacrifice Delta now that the Vita store does not accept credit cards? When I click “Get Now” I get a blank screen, select “Yes,” and then am prompted for my credit card info (even though the pass is included with the game). If I try to submit I get an error. If I select “No” at the blank screen the store freeezes.

Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Am in the psn store eu 

and I got soul sacrifice delta but I don’t see a online pass for delta ?

On my USA account, I found the Online Pass for SSD in the store and in-game when I hit the “Download” button at the main menu. I needed to have credit card set to primary payment before I could redeem the Online Pass.

6 hours ago, RaiantheMajin said:

I have trouble redeeming the online pass as well since Sony did away with the credit card information on the PS Vita.

I bought Soul Sacrifice Delta digitally on the PS Vita Store since Sony is closing the servers Christmas Eve.

Do I need to unlock multiplayer first before redeeming it?

Here is what worked for me:

Go to your payment settings on the PlayStation mobile app or online and make sure you have a credit card saved as your primary payment method. I previously had PayPal set as my primary payment method. Once I switched, I was able to redeem the online pass on the Vita store. If that doesn’t work, maybe try redeeming on your PS3 if you have one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 10:24 PM, I000_NeedIes said:

Here is what worked for me:

Go to your payment settings on the PlayStation mobile app or online and make sure you have a credit card saved as your primary payment method. I previously had PayPal set as my primary payment method. Once I switched, I was able to redeem the online pass on the Vita store. If that doesn’t work, maybe try redeeming on your PS3 if you have one.

Sorry about the late reply, but this method worked for me. I managed to get the co-op trophies over the past weekend.

• Like 1