Last boss on hard

Fr33d0mT0uch

Hi i have a big issue with the last boss. It's insane . Wulf is almost invincible i need to hit it so many times to load my fury but not enough health... I can beat beliar with the panzershreck but someone has a tip or something to point me on the right track .Thanks

EDIT : I finally managed to do it. Beat beliar first with the panzershreck . Secondly, attack wulf with only sword attack (guns do nothing) until you have your fury meter full . Use it and kill wulf but be careful he can one shot you in a blink of an eye.

Edited by Fr33d0mT0uch

Nice to see that you managed to do it shortly after your post. For this thread I wanna add, I actually leave Beliar for last. He is a boss who’s pretty much on a timer, since you have to stop him before he grows too big, but I find it extremely easy to get rid of Wulf right away. I use my guns on Wulf while he runs away to look for other guns, so I can stun him and slash him. I keep at it till he runs out of ammo, cause then he starts to use his fists on you. Before he goes empty on ammo, I tried to use Fury on him, but he runs away for ammo and he’s way too fast. When he runs out of ammo, and starts punching you, he stays on you locked, so it’s pretty easy to waste your Fury on him like that, fastest way to eliminate him. I also did get him stunlocked on the stairs leading up to second floor, and managed to kill him in one go like that too. 

As for Beliar, if he’s still small, it’s pretty easy to eliminate him, I just get close to him, bait his attack, and shoot at his heart, it’s a lot easier to get your shots in when he’s still small. Just spam him with grenades, the rocket launcher, and/or the machine gun. 

Also, if people beat their first playthrough on Easy or Normal, know that you can start a new game, select Act 3, play on Hard, and you can get the trophy for beating the game on Hard just like that, instead of starting anew and doing all Acts all over again. 

• Like 3