Million points?

Ultraxian

Is this even possible?

I've got every trophy except the 1 million points as no matter how many times I play through the game I can't get more than 800k on a great run or between 700k-750k on a OK run.

Also after you finish the levels you get a screen saying you've completed your mission but there's still one thing to do.

Then under the last level there's something greyed out called its not over yet but you can't select it.

Is it a level they forgot to add to the game or a level with secret unlock requirements.

I let the rocket leave at the end of the end of the last mission = mission fail

I used a shield and smashed into the black jet (you get the trophy for killing the jet) but you also die.

I contacted the dev for Info but nothing yet.

I can't update my profile as I have a game not synced to the Sony servers yet called xposed reloaded.

• Like 1

I also have run into this issue.  Scoring in the game seems to be inconsistent.  The last stage can give over 700k points in total.  Watching the score meter you can get almost 500k of those points in the first 30 seconds.  But even coming from stage 3 into stage 4 the points are not awarded nearly as fast as starting stage 4 fresh.

Also, looking at the overall trophy stats on the console, no one seems to have been awarded that trophy.  The million points trophy and the platinum have not been achieved by any player.

has anyone actually beaten all 4 levels consecutively?  ive beaten 3 of 4, and died on stage 4 and can't see how 1million points if currently achievable.

beating stage 3 and stage 4 should deliver 1million be default biased on the raw output of completing them individually.

2 hours ago, bel said:

has anyone actually beaten all 4 levels consecutively?  ive beaten 3 of 4, and died on stage 4 and can't see how 1million points if currently achievable.

beating stage 3 and stage 4 should deliver 1million be default biased on the raw output of completing them individually.

The game saves your score between levels.as a example you finish level 1 with 100k every time you start level 2 it will start with the exact score you got on level 1. 

Is the only way to kill the jet on level 4 to suicide into it? It's too fast to kill with rockets and the airstrike doesn't seem to damage it.

Well I got a reply from dev, nor exactly what I was expecting.

Hi Iain,

Thank you for your e-mail and for your great experience.

We're glad that you like our game.

It's really difficult to get 1 million points but it's possible - just try.

Yes, we plan DLC for Preventive Strike - keep on looking :)

Great that you wait for our games - soon the next titles.

All the best,

SimFabric Team

They are a polish team so English wont/isn't there first language.

So either wait for dlc or get good is the answer.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 29/11/2021 at 10:12 AM, Ultraxian said:

The game saves your score between levels.as a example you finish level 1 with 100k every time you start level 2 it will start with the exact score you got on level 1. 

Is the only way to kill the jet on level 4 to suicide into it? It's too fast to kill with rockets and the airstrike doesn't seem to damage it.

Well I got a reply from dev, nor exactly what I was expecting.

Hi Iain,

Thank you for your e-mail and for your great experience.

We're glad that you like our game.

It's really difficult to get 1 million points but it's possible - just try.

Yes, we plan DLC for Preventive Strike - keep on looking :)

Great that you wait for our games - soon the next titles.

All the best,

SimFabric Team

They are a polish team so English wont/isn't there first language.

So either wait for dlc or get good is the answer.

Hi can you write here the mail? I'd like to ask them about glitched out of bound powerups and if the dlc will be free