Bus Driver Simulator Countryside - No Online Version of Trophies PSA

So this is more of a heads up topic as I know there is probably little I can do here since the company in question that make Bus Driver Simulator Countryside edition only accept feedback on Steam and as

I am playing the PS4 version that's not possible.

This issue also happened with the previous game but subsequently corrected itself through a PlayStation firmware update.

The trophies do not sync 'online' after obtaining a trophy so you can view the 'offline' trophy list and what you have achieved on your local 'storage'

Tis a little bit annoying as now my trophy count keeps trying to 'sync' every time I go into trophies, I am posting this more as a PSA for anyone intending to buy the game but if there is a way to feedback the issue on the PlayStation to Sony or the developer please let me know as I would like to get my trophy list updated sooner rather than 'later'.

I can provide more details if needed but find it bizarre that Sony can put a game on the store but the trophy's online don't recognise it...

Sony will do jack shit about this problem and just bounce you back to the devs and publisher if you contact them about it so cutout the middleman and just email the devs and publisher directly. This developer and publisher currently have 2 simulator games that don't sync i.e. this one and Airport Simulator: Day and Night. The developer is Cypronia and the publisher is UIG Entertainment.

Non-syncing lists are become irritatingly common, with more and more appearing each week.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.