Platinum

RainMaker4394

i can really say this game is a very long and painful process for the platinum atleast for me i just thought it was boring but i got the platinum on my main account this is my side account im making this post on and i think i might be the 1st person to obtain it not sure but says only 1 person has gotten it so far and my main got banned from the site which is fine im just playing as usual but if anything want to wish everyone luck on it and im going to be going for the ps5 version as well

On 28/11/2021 at 1:00 AM, RainMaker4394 said:

i can really say this game is a very long and painful process for the platinum atleast for me i just thought it was boring but i got the platinum on my main account this is my side account im making this post on and i think i might be the 1st person to obtain it not sure but says only 1 person has gotten it so far and my main got banned from the site which is fine im just playing as usual but if anything want to wish everyone luck on it and im going to be going for the ps5 version as well

What's the main accounts name? Even if it's banned from the leaderboards we should be able to check it, it just won't be on the leaderboards. We could also check it on another site. 

On 28/11/2021 at 0:00 PM, RainMaker4394 said:

congrats man well done! I see you held off getting many other platinums so this was your 100th. Nice!

Edited by Rando-Calrisian-

5 hours ago, Malachen said:

What's the main accounts name? Even if it's banned from the leaderboards we should be able to check it, it just won't be on the leaderboards. We could also check it on another site. 

Their main account is removed from the main site entirely, not just the leaderboards.

Since the next question is usually along the lines of "Why?", it's the first item listed here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/46472-when-is-someone-removed-from-the-leaderboards/

On 11/27/2021 at 8:00 PM, RainMaker4394 said:

I honestly don’t believe you, but even if you did actually achieve it.

What was the point of posting this? 
Attention? I don’t understand.

• Like 1

On 28/11/2021 at 2:53 AM, Vextens said:

Congrats on getting the plat! Out of curiosity, what class did you choose for the hardcore level 99 character and how long did it take you to get to 99?

Congrats buddy is an awesome platinum,not for op that is a hacker and sure that will have the platinum like ďragon fin soup,atacking zegeta 2 and ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus of ps vita

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Their main account is removed from the main site entirely, not just the leaderboards.

Since the next question is usually along the lines of "Why?", it's the first item listed here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/46472-when-is-someone-removed-from-the-leaderboards/

Ah right yeah. I assumed they just meant off the leaderboards rather than completely banned. I also assumed they had hacked trophies as if you were really going hard for the legit world first on this, as @Vextens did, you would create a new untarnished account so you could show it off.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah, I don't believe this unless it's a hacked account. The plat is well over 1,000 hours and game came out end of September.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:35 AM, Wild-Arms-R said:

I honestly don’t believe you, but even if you did actually achieve it.

What was the point of posting this? 
Attention? I don’t understand.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:39 AM, locoporkko said:

Congrats buddy is an awesome platinum,not for op that is a hacker and sure that will have the platinum like ďragon fin soup,atacking zegeta 2 and ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus of ps vita

On 11/29/2021 at 0:59 PM, Malachen said:

Ah right yeah. I assumed they just meant off the leaderboards rather than completely banned. I also assumed they had hacked trophies as if you were really going hard for the legit world first on this, as @Vextens did, you would create a new untarnished account so you could show it off.

rather reply to all at same time since i dont check on here much but no i did not hack it i dont hack anything as far as my trophies are concerned i got banned because my stupid friend owed me money and he decided to hack trophies onto my account while i was at work and didnt tell me until after the fact trying to repay me back that way so  its called remembering how to play the game from long ago and not to get attention just found it weird nobody got it since usually people who played diablo 2 on Pc back in the day would remember how to grind it and all and for loco no i dont even own a vita let alone have owned 1 yet but would like to hopefully down the road i rather i didnt have my main account touched with stupid stuff like that from my friend as even though i hated it but still rather have the enjoyment of getting trophies myself

On 11/28/2021 at 3:54 AM, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah, I don't believe this unless it's a hacked account. The plat is well over 1,000 hours and game came out end of September.

There's already a legit achiever (not talking about OP). So, this 1000 hours/September argument doesn't look solid. How come I find this info, yet you don't? I don't even play the game.

Edited by BloodyRutz

31 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

How come I find this info, yet you don't? I don't even play the game.

I posted that thread 2 days after SecondGenesis posted their comment, and the content of my thread was not common knowledge prior to me posting it.

Edited by NathanielJohn

1 hour ago, RainMaker4394 said:

rather reply to all at same time since i dont check on here much but no i did not hack it i dont hack anything as far as my trophies are concerned i got banned because my stupid friend owed me money and he decided to hack trophies onto my account while i was at work and didnt tell me until after the fact trying to repay me back that way so  its called remembering how to play the game from long ago and not to get attention just found it weird nobody got it since usually people who played diablo 2 on Pc back in the day would remember how to grind it and all and for loco no i dont even own a vita let alone have owned 1 yet but would like to hopefully down the road i rather i didnt have my main account touched with stupid stuff like that from my friend as even though i hated it but still rather have the enjoyment of getting trophies myself

Ah the old "My friend hacked the trophies without my knowledge" trick. This may have legitimately happened to you but I still don't think you got the D2 plat legitimately and I'm still fairly sure that the first achiever is @Vextens. Feel free to DM me your other accounts PSN and I'll check it out on another site and that should prove quite easily if you are legit.