Can all trophies Boosting ?

Las

1 minute ago, Hvalpen said:1분 전 흐발펜은 이렇게 말했다.

You can't boost. 넌 힘을 낼 수 없어. It doesn't count stats in private lobbies. 개인 로비에 통계는 포함하지 않는다. There is no need to boost, it's an easy platinum. 부양할 필요 없어, 그것은 쉬운 백금이야.     

Thank you.감사합니다.

55 minutes ago, Sermeric_hk said:

You can boost with other 5 consoles together, just find a unpopular server to search the match. 다른 5개의 콘솔을 함께 사용할 수 있고, 비인기 서버를 찾아 경기를 검색하면 된다.If you are together, continue the game and boost, if not, re-search again.함께 있으면 게임을 계속하고 그렇지 않으면 다시 검색하십시오.

Thank you! I'm going to do boosting with 5 different people.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

This piece of shit game will probably not even unlock trophies when boosting. Getting sick of taking out the trash without the trophy popping. 

I got this trophy today along with also unlocking it for my cousin, the 4v4 mode currently out that is the no-balls only teammate ball kills will put you on the trash chute map a lot. I originally thought this trophy was for smacking another player in which I did three times and what we did since everyone is rolling around as a ball to be thrown is walk into an enemy player while camping the chutes and now had them "caged" (picked up) and threw them down the chute for easy kills and it unlocked for us both first try. The mode is extremely easy to get this trophy in, as the enemies will also be throwing their balled teammates at you for the one-shot since regular balls aren't available and as long as you camp near the chute it takes no time at all.

Edited by AbandonedWolf626

8 hours ago, AbandonedWolf626 said:

I got this trophy today along with also unlocking it for my cousin, the 4v4 mode currently out that is the no-balls only teammate ball kills will put you on the trash chute map a lot. I originally thought this trophy was for smacking another player in which I did three times and what we did since everyone is rolling around as a ball to be thrown is walk into an enemy player while camping the chutes and now had them "caged" (picked up) and threw them down the chute for easy kills and it unlocked for us both first try. The mode is extremely easy to get this trophy in, as the enemies will also be throwing their balled teammates at you for the one-shot since regular balls aren't available and as long as you camp near the chute it takes no time at all.

Thanks for the 4v4 heads up. 
I’ve tackled, thrown with different balls etc.. done every method and still no trophy.