Blue eyed stone is missing from inventory

steel6burgh

So i finally go to get the online trophies for the game and connect to the internet.  almost finished and ready for ng plus.  To my surprise my Blue eyed stone is not in my inventory or storage either one.  It was there at one point for sure i remember.  Very little information online about this problem does anybody know the solution?

Edited by steel6burgh

Never heard of the online stones disappearing before, must be something unique to the PS5 version.

The only stipulations to use the stone are being in soul form (which I think isn't necessary any more in the PS5 version) and being in a designated summoning area in one of the five archstones. Maybe you can try again in NG+, since it should be in your inventory; once the Monumental gives it to you in the Nexus, it's yours for the duration of that character regardless of which playthrough you're on.

Out of curiosity, have you done any type of glitches/tricks (ie gold coin) and what's your Soul Level?

8 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Never heard of the online stones disappearing before, must be something unique to the PS5 version.

The only stipulations to use the stone are being in soul form (which I think isn't necessary any more in the PS5 version) and being in a designated summoning area in one of the five archstones. Maybe you can try again in NG+, since it should be in your inventory; once the Monumental gives it to you in the Nexus, it's yours for the duration of that character regardless of which playthrough you're on.

Out of curiosity, have you done any type of glitches/tricks (ie gold coin) and what's your Soul Level?

no i have played 100% legit.   And it isn't a matter of being in soul form or not or online or not.  It straight up isn't in my inventory.  You can't even put the stones in storage or drop them so it's some sort of glitch i'm assuming only effects a few people because i only see two people post on a reddit forum about it and the only solution for them was to go to new game plus.  i guess it's not the worst glitch to happen it's just I'm kinda OCD about shit glitching out on me would rather get it finished if there was a way.

Soul level is 81

Edited by steel6burgh

6 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

the only solution for them was to go to new game plus.

That's a new one on me, but I'm more familiar with the old PS3 versions. It'd be interesting to see if the Monumental offers it in NG+, but at least there's always the option to quickly make a new character and grab the Blue Eye Stone in the first 30 minutes of a fresh playthrough.

Do you still have the White and Red stones, or are all 3 online stones missing?

7 minutes ago, Helyx said:

That's a new one on me, but I'm more familiar with the old PS3 versions. It'd be interesting to see if the Monumental offers it in NG+, but at least there's always the option to quickly make a new character and grab the Blue Eye Stone in the first 30 minutes of a fresh playthrough.

Do you still have the White and Red stones, or are all 3 online stones missing?

no just the blue one i just got the trophy for invading and killing a player just now with black stone.  Weirdest glitch and i'm assuming rare because like i say very little mention of it online.  I think the post said it was given to them again in ng+ but if not it's not the end of the world.