Which DLC trophies can't be done solo?

DaaneS97

Hey the dlcs are quite expensive and the sales are never really that good in my opinion, but I want to 100% bo3 eventually. So I thought I'd only buy the dlcs that include trophies which can't be done solo, just to boost them with others and get rid of them before this game is completely dead or in worst case shuts down the servers.

Can someone tell me which DLCs and maybe specific trophies are impossible/next to impossible to do solo?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Hey the dlcs are quite expensive and the sales are never really that good in my opinion, but I want to 100% bo3 eventually. So I thought I'd only buy the dlcs that include trophies which can't be done solo, just to boost them with others and get rid of them before this game is completely dead or in worst case shuts down the servers.

Can someone tell me which DLCs and maybe specific trophies are impossible/next to impossible to do solo?

One of the trophies in the first dlc requires you to revive 2 players(can be the same one twice) while you have the dg-4 placed on the ground. Revelations super easter egg requires you to have all of the gate worms from the previous maps including the base game zombie map shadows of evil. Shadows of Evil requires 4 players to complete that easter egg. Finally in zombie chronicles, the shangri-la easter egg requires 4 players

• Like 4

If you own a PS5 and a subscription for PS+, you will be able to play the Zombie Chronicles DLC without buying the DLC. Since that DLC isn't part of the season pass, this is a great chance to get your hands on it. Because otherwise the Zombie Chronicles Edition is usually quite expensive. When it comes to the other 4 DLC, I'd say go for the season pass, because thats cheaper in total than buying every DLC for itself. Anyways the Season Pass currently cost 50 EUR in Germany, huge price tag. Not sure if it ever will be on sale again. So the better option might be the Zombie Chronicles Deluxe Edition of the game, costs currently 40 EUR and includes the Maingame + every DLC the game has to offer. Also keep in mind that you really wanna do all these trophies with coop partners as much as possible. You really don't want to do the eastereggs all alone, believe me in that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

If you own a PS5 and a subscription for PS+, you will be able to play the Zombie Chronicles DLC without buying the DLC. Since that DLC isn't part of the season pass, this is a great chance to get your hands on it. Because otherwise the Zombie Chronicles Edition is usually quite expensive. When it comes to the other 4 DLC, I'd say go for the season pass, because thats cheaper in total than buying every DLC for itself. Anyways the Season Pass currently cost 50 EUR in Germany, huge price tag. Not sure if it ever will be on sale again. So the better option might be the Zombie Chronicles Deluxe Edition of the game, costs currently 40 EUR and includes the Maingame + every DLC the game has to offer. Also keep in mind that you really wanna do all these trophies with coop partners as much as possible. You really don't want to do the eastereggs all alone, believe me in that.

Thanks a lot for your answer,

I figured that I'll just go for the season pass and chronicles (which is only 9€ right now), unfortunately I don't own a PS5. I'd go for the deluxe version but for some reason it's unavailable for me, probably because I already own the base game digitally. Is there a way to buy it anyway, for example by creating another PSN account on the same system and getting it there?

6 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

chronicles (which is only 9€ right now)

Yes, I just saw that Chronicles is on sale for that price tag. Best price tag I've ever seen for that DLC. 

6 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

I'd go for the deluxe version but for some reason it's unavailable for me, probably because I already own the base game digitally. Is there a way to buy it anyway, for example by creating another PSN account on the same system and getting it there?

I think with another account that should work. Make the alternate account the main account on PS4, download the DLC, then play them on your regular account. 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I don't have PS Plus but have 2 controllers, so just want to double check everything I can do on my own time before I get PS Plus for a month to clean up.

• Shadows of Evil Easter Egg. Need this for A Better Tomorrow on Revelations and it requires 4 players?
  • Time to Slam: In Der Eisendrache, revive two players protected by the Ragnarok DG-4. Can I revive the second controller twice in one game, or does it have to be two separate players?
  • In the Belly of the Beast: In Zetsubou No Shima, survive getting consumed. Can I get eaten and then kill the Thrasher with the second controller?
  • Time Attack: In Gorod Krovi, complete Time Attack: Round 20. Is this too much of a pain in the ass to do solo and will it even unlock if I'm playing offline?
  • Death Ray: In Revelations, kill 40 enemies with a single activation of a Corruption Turret. It takes about Round 37 to have enough zombies spawn in solo to get this?
  • Time Travel Will Tell: In Shangri-La, acquire the Focusing Stone. Requires 4 players for this.
  • Acted Alone: In Verrückt, headshot 20 zombies in the courtyard from the second floor of the Asylum. I imagine it would be far easier having someone watch your back while you do this?

Please let me know if I'm missing any or if there are any trophies that are significantly harder solo and worth waiting to get more players, thanks.

30 minutes ago, megamac1296 said:

I don't have PS Plus but have 2 controllers, so just want to double check everything I can do on my own time before I get PS Plus for a month to clean up.

• Shadows of Evil Easter Egg. Need this for A Better Tomorrow on Revelations and it requires 4 players?
  • Time to Slam: In Der Eisendrache, revive two players protected by the Ragnarok DG-4. Can I revive the second controller twice in one game, or does it have to be two separate players?
  • In the Belly of the Beast: In Zetsubou No Shima, survive getting consumed. Can I get eaten and then kill the Thrasher with the second controller?
  • Time Attack: In Gorod Krovi, complete Time Attack: Round 20. Is this too much of a pain in the ass to do solo and will it even unlock if I'm playing offline?
  • Death Ray: In Revelations, kill 40 enemies with a single activation of a Corruption Turret. It takes about Round 37 to have enough zombies spawn in solo to get this?
  • Time Travel Will Tell: In Shangri-La, acquire the Focusing Stone. Requires 4 players for this.
  • Acted Alone: In Verrückt, headshot 20 zombies in the courtyard from the second floor of the Asylum. I imagine it would be far easier having someone watch your back while you do this?

Please let me know if I'm missing any or if there are any trophies that are significantly harder solo and worth waiting to get more players, thanks.

It's been a while since I've last played BO3, but as far as I can recall:

• Shadows of Evil: Unless you find someone that has all the Gateworms for "A Better Tomorrow" (which if you find then no need to do this Easter Egg) then yeah, this Easter Egg requires 4 players to trigger the final step after defeating the Shadowman boss fight.
  • Der Eisendrache: You can revive the same player, twice, in the same game.
  • Zetsubou no Shima: Yes, you can get eaten by a Trasher and kill it with the second player/controller.
  • Gorod Krovi: It unlocks even if you play offline/local play. To make things less frustrating your best bet is to get "GKZ-45 Mk3" out of the Mystery Box (you can even camp at some spots with this gun).
  • Revelations: Minimum of 35 rounds required to have the desirable zombie spawn rate in solo. You can get the Thundergun from the Mystery Box and Double PaP a weapon to Fireworks/Deadwire/Blast Furnace and train the zombies at "Kino der Toten" theatre stage (which starting at Round 35, you can train the horde and take them to "Der Eisendrache" pyramid room and kill the horde and upcoming spawns with the turret). In my case however, it took me 46 rounds, finally unlocking the trophy after using the turret located at "Mob of the Dead" on solo.
  • Verrückt: It's easier if you have someone that got your six while unlocking the trophy.
  • Shangri-La: 4-player is a must to activate Eclipse mode (thus to progress on Easter Egg steps).

In addition, Little Lost Girl (Origins Easter Egg) and "Overachiever" trophies on Origins, and "Der Meisterbogenschuetze" trophy (crafting all 4 bows in a single game) on Der Eisendrache are less frustrating (and less time consuming) with multiple people, although those are completely possible in solo as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

It's been a while since I've last played BO3, but as far as I can recall:

• Shadows of Evil: Unless you find someone that has all the Gateworms for "A Better Tomorrow" (which if you find then no need to do this Easter Egg) then yeah, this Easter Egg requires 4 players to trigger the final step after defeating the Shadowman boss fight.
  • Der Eisendrache: You can revive the same player, twice, in the same game.
  • Zetsubou no Shima: Yes, you can get eaten by a Trasher and kill it with the second player/controller.
  • Gorod Krovi: It unlocks even if you play offline/local play. To make things less frustrating your best bet is to get "GKZ-45 Mk3" out of the Mystery Box (you can even camp at some spots with this gun).
  • Revelations: Minimum of 35 rounds required to have the desirable zombie spawn rate in solo. You can get the Thundergun from the Mystery Box and Double PaP a weapon to Fireworks/Deadwire/Blast Furnace and train the zombies at "Kino der Toten" theatre stage (which starting at Round 35, you can train the horde and take them to "Der Eisendrache" pyramid room and kill the horde and upcoming spawns with the turret). In my case however, it took me 46 rounds, finally unlocking the trophy after using the turret located at "Mob of the Dead" on solo.
  • Verrückt: It's easier if you have someone that got your six while unlocking the trophy.
  • Shangri-La: 4-player is a must to activate Eclipse mode (thus to progress on Easter Egg steps).

In addition, Little Lost Girl (Origins Easter Egg) and "Overachiever" trophies on Origins, and "Der Meisterbogenschuetze" trophy (crafting all 4 bows in a single game) on Der Eisendrache are less frustrating (and less time consuming) with multiple people, although those are completely possible in solo as well.

Appreciate the response, thank you.

• Like 1