Dead in their tracks! Questions

stu_0089

Was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting this to pop in bot or portal lately.  I have tried multiple times in both and fulfilled the requirements but no trophy.  I know trophies are glitchy on here so wondered if anyone else had any luck.  Been trying in pub lobbies lately now too but no luck there either. 

3 hours ago, stupid0089 said:

Was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting this to pop in bot or portal lately.  I have tried multiple times in both and fulfilled the requirements but no trophy.  I know trophies are glitchy on here so wondered if anyone else had any luck.  Been trying in pub lobbies lately now too but no luck there either. 

It only worked when I destroyed a vehicle and got 4 kills from it.

Getting 4 kills in quick succession against infantry didn't seem to work for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beth Medusa said:

I did do it against bots however I had to do it about three times for it to count. Finally got it when I blew up a carrier. 

i did it on Orbital on B1. They always spawn near there. 

Edit: got mine on orbital B2 

Did you do yours recently?  Not before they took away the ability to do some things in bots and portal?  

Edited by stupid0089

I got this last night after my friend and I did a bit of testing in a solo and co op game. We tried sitting at B2 on orbital and got 5+ quad kills in a game using the homing rocket (FIM-33) and the tank. However it didn't appear to be unlocking. I read somewhere that restarting the game could sort out the trophies. So me and my friend did the following:

- Restarted the game

- Loaded up a Solo and Coop game on orbital (beginner)

- Selected the T28 tank (unlimited ammo, just has to recharge)

- Drove to B2 and captured it straight away

- When the enemies did their initial push, I would aim for the vehicles (land or air) and blow them up. Should hopefully be 4 in them. 

- If after the initial push I didn't get a quad kill/ it didn't count, I would rinse and repeat. (Took a few tries, mainly due to luck of enemy spawns)

Very buggy game but it definitely still works against AI

I got this yesterday as well. I used solo conquest on Orbital and switched between B1 and B2 using the T28 tank. You just have to wait until a tank or plane transport comes near. The problem with the tank is that after 1-2 shots, most AI bail out of the tank before you can take it out. But the AI on the planes don't jump out, they just try to fly away. I got the quad kill about 8 different times on 3 different playthroughs before it finally popped for me.