samurai_slayer82

100 matches bugged?

5 posts in this topic

I have over 35hrs idled now. 100 matches takes on average 20hrs. Unsure if this trophy is bugged but i cant find anything on it anywhere being bugged. 

I have the in game award for “130 matches played” also. Not entirely sure whats happened but if ive gone past 100 how would it ever trigger again? 

This was possibly the weirdest thing ive ever encountered in trophy hunting. I believe the game froze at some point while idling and also unlocked the trophy. This is after days of trying to unlock the trophy because it wasnt in my list. I thought i would try sync to possibly bring the trophy up on my list as unlocked since i was never there to witness it. The account for that specific user will now not sync no matter what i do and is giving me a trophy sync error code “80022D05”. I thought i would try and download the game on my other ps3. I signed in and play one game on my other ps3 and the trophy unlocked. The main ps3 now cannot sync trophies 

I already had this error and there is no solution, just formatting your console. if you try to "restore the database", your ps3 will sabotage itself and require an immediate format, which is what happened to me. so back up everything that's important, that error won't go away, the worst part is that any trophies you win in the meantime won't be able to sync

Thanks for a reply mate. Would deleting that specific user, then re-login on a new user work? Ive heard it does after researching this a little further.