Crocodilo M3 Percentage Stuck

X-x-TheMayor-x-X

1 hour ago, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

I've made it to 77% twice now on two separate runs and both times enemies stop spawning. Anyone know a way to trigger enemy spawns again?

I've got this same issue a few hours ago, to fix it, I killed every possible horse that I could, I killed about 5 horses and it spawned the rest of the enemies, shoot the horses in the head, it takes 2 shots I think, good luck

On 29/11/2021 at 4:18 PM, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

I've made it to 77% twice now on two separate runs and both times enemies stop spawning. Anyone know a way to trigger enemy spawns again?

dont leave the helicopter til last. I found that is what has trouble tracking. you have to get the helicopters destroyed before killing the last enemy. what seems to happen aswell is alot of the crocodiles will walk out of the zone so that might explain the percentage. so long as you dont leave helis til last tho and kill a human target at the end it should work fine even if its around 80-90%

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After ten attempts (77%, 77%, 77%, 90%, ~50%, 77%, 77%, 77%, 77%), I finally got past the bug. What got me through the 77% was this: It will come down to two soldiers, killing one will take the percentage to 75% (triggering Lola's call), and killing the other will take the percentage to 77%. The one time I succeeded, I made sure to kill them both rapidly. All of the other times, there was usually a small gap between when I killed one and hit 75% and when I killed the other and hit 77% and got stuck. Also, for some reason, my tracker jumped from 87% to 100% upon killing the second of two helicopters after that. 

Edited by Beonmaugr