New trophies incoming

NUFCMoobeastie

Just checked my trophy progress via the PS4 and it's gone from 100% to 24% so the trophies have gone live on there, so it'll be shortly on here.

Kind of wished they'd added the packs one at a time over the last 2 years rather than in all one go but that's just me. Gives me a reason to play it again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrTulike said:

Yeah, I earned several just by logging in but they don't show as earned not even on the PS4, which is still stuck at 24%. Eventually it will sort itself out.

This makes me hopeful that a majority will auto pop. I'm not super interested in going back into Dauntless, so I hope the cleanup is easy enough. The 40 slayer grind honestly burned this game for me.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Dreamcast12 said:

The grind to slayer level 40 was not pleasant. I hope they are some fun trophies to be earned as the list was kinda boring

It's much easier now than it was before Slayers Path. You'll easily get it while working on other things.

Any trophies you earned/completed via other versions of the game will auto-pop on loading into Ramsgate. If you haven't played in a while, clean up won't be bad. The way the game is now, a majority of the trophies will be done via carry.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

RIP to all my fellow completionists LMFAO. 

Jesus Christ, 13 whole DLCs what the fuck 1f602.png

If you grinded the initial 100% all the DLC isn't that bad. There's PSN syncing issues right now but I had like 6-7 auto pop for me then did another 4 or so without even looking at requirements.

The game got a massive overhaul and it looks like it'll actually be fun to clean all this up. Looking at the list now it's no where near as bad as Slayer Mastery, and will certainly be a lot more fun... that much is for sure.

• Like 1

God, the game bored me so much when it came to leveling up. nothing to do but fight the same boss over and over. Barely any content being given when I played this. IMO. Wish they followed Genshin Impact way of content every 2 weeks lol

11 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

If you grinded the initial 100% all the DLC isn't that bad. There's PSN syncing issues right now but I had like 6-7 auto pop for me then did another 4 or so without even looking at requirements.

The game got a massive overhaul and it looks like it'll actually be fun to clean all this up. Looking at the list now it's no where near as bad as Slayer Mastery, and will certainly be a lot more fun... that much is for sure.

Did they add more stuff to do? Haven’t kept up with this game in forever.

55 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Did they add more stuff to do? Haven’t kept up with this game in forever.

I haven't played it since June 2020, and what remains in the game from that period of time is a very small portion. They added so much, and made a huge amount of quality of life changes. It feels like it's on level with Monster Hunter now, if not more (I haven't played Iceborne). I genuinely felt overwhelmed in the new city hub, and the complete overhaul of the weapons / armor system.

5 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

platinum for the ps5 verison but not ps4 ? mmmhm

I've yet to see Devs add a platinum trophy to a preexisting list, the same thing happened with Binding of Isaac. It might not even be possible for them, not that it matters that much at all.

3 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

I've yet to see Devs add a platinum trophy to a preexisting list, the same thing happened with Binding of Isaac. It might not even be possible for them, not that it matters that much at all.

There have been three exceptions to my knowledge, but a game isn't allowed to have a platinum added after it's been published to the network. This includes adding regular trophies to content that didn't already have it when published. The trick here is the content was already in game, they just didn't declare it on the PSN as DLC until now. Which according to the Dauntless discord is part of the issue, creating content breaks that the PSN can recognize after the fact.

1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

The trick here is the content was already in game, they just didn't declare it on the PSN as DLC until now. Which according to the Dauntless discord is part of the issue, creating content breaks that the PSN can recognize after the fact.

I'm in the official discord, but I guess I'm missing the discussion on this matter... or I can't find it. Are they working on a fix to the syncing issue, or is it more just a "we're aware of it, no further details" ordeal?

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

I'm in the official discord, but I guess I'm missing the discussion on this matter... or I can't find it. Are they working on a fix to the syncing issue, or is it more just a "we're aware of it, no further details" ordeal?

Seemed like right in the middle. Aware of the issue, gonna fix, punch was served.

• Like 1

Came here to see if anyone else had syncing issues with these and it's reassuring to know it'll sort itself, I thought I was going to have to submit a bug report ? But yeah the new trophies look pretty fun! It's a shame they weren't added earlier - i.e. it would have been nice to have all these little goals to do while I was trying to grind to Mastery Level 40. Seems the 100% has been made significantly more fun - I probably wouldn't have recommended it to others before (unless I knew they'd like it) but I definitely would now