100% Obtainable?

PhoenixPerson_

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What trophies are now unobtainable?

It appears only Faith in the Fallen, the devs are aware, quote from them: “This one is probably the trickiest because we missed it when we vaulted the zone with M21. I am still working out what the best solution will be but hope to have it in for M22” Module 22 hasn’t been announced yet so will probably be sometime in the Spring.

Some of the 500 kills may take longer than before, for example defeating 500 lizardfolk was easier when there was a low level zone with them in, but they still exist in later sections of the game.

Edited by richtayls
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, richtayls said:

It appears only Faith in the Fallen, the devs are aware, quote from them: “This one is probably the trickiest because we missed it when we vaulted the zone with M21. I am still working out what the best solution will be but hope to have it in for M22” Module 22 hasn’t been announced yet so will probably be sometime in the Spring.

Some of the 500 kills may take longer than before, for example defeating 500 lizardfolk was easier when there was a low level zone with them in, but they still exist in later sections of the game.

This is needed for platinum and they will fix it but after demogorgon trial rework you can't get gold medal and there is only one version not like before master and normal, but the trophies has not been updated.

And because this two trophies are for DLC the chance that they gonna fix it is probably zero.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:12 AM, CwirCwir said:

This is needed for platinum and they will fix it but after demogorgon trial rework you can't get gold medal and there is only one version not like before master and normal, but the trophies has not been updated.

And because this two trophies are for DLC the chance that they gonna fix it is probably zero.

Hey i see that people now obtaining both of the demogorgron trophies, so meaby after finishing this trial you'll unlock both at the same time.

On 29/11/2021 at 8:15 PM, PhoenixPerson_ said:

Hello, so i was thinking of playing this game but have heard a lot about an update that changed some things and there are some trophies ( Faith in the Fallen ) that nobody has actually earned after August, so is the 100% obtainable today or not?

Please let me know i am really interested in starting the game.

Don't it's a terrible very grindy game with really stupid developers that constantly change mechanics and keep adding new expansions and DLC. 

You thought you were finally end-game and ready to take on any dungeon? Yeah nevermind, we changed major mechanics and now all the shit you grinded is worthless, time to start again. (I'm very salty if you can't tell).

They literally stated they want to keep playings in the "grind" forever. 

100% is like ~10 hours of fun and then a 1-1.500 hour grind. 

Edited by EmperorElfenSky

• 4 weeks later...

As far as the unobtainable trophies go, the new patch seems to solve the issues, and the plat may be once again obtainable. "Faith in the Fallen" will be obtainable at a different locations.

Also, the 1000 dragons trophy will be much easier!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11506533-patch-notes%3A-version%3A-nw.135.20211219a.6

Achievements

• Drakes now count toward dragon slayer achievements.
  • The in-game achievement, “Fallen Tower Jumper,” can now be completed by leaping into a portal from the Moonstone Mask island in Protector’s Enclave.
  • The in-game achievement, “Pew Pew Pew,” can once again be completed.
  • The in-game achievements, “The Pilgrim” and “The Primal One,” can once again be attained through the Chult campaign store. See the Items and Economy section for details.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, fernando-seixas said:

As far as the unobtainable trophies go, the new patch seems to solve the issues, and the plat may be once again obtainable. "Faith in the Fallen" will be obtainable at a different locations.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11506533-patch-notes%3A-version%3A-nw.135.20211219a.6

Achievements

• The in-game achievement, “Fallen Tower Jumper,” can now be completed by leaping into a portal from the Moonstone Mask island in Protector’s Enclave.
  • The in-game achievements, “The Pilgrim” and “The Primal One,” can once again be attained through the Chult campaign store. See the Items and Economy section for details.

Will this patch fix the following DLC trophies as well?:

Tamer of Demogorgon

Master of Demogorgon

On 1/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, fernando-seixas said:

Achievements

Does it matter which drakes for example does it have to be heroic drakes or can it be like any drake you see in well of dragons 

On 16/01/2022 at 7:03 AM, footballvillan56 said:

I appreciate the info on Dragons Bane trophy where would be a good place to farm drakes at now on this game 

Probably Well of Dragons, western part is filled with drakes of many sorts. Or you have the dragon hill part in the Stronghold, it’s filled with groups of drakes and you have a minor heroic encounter which makes you fight around 30 and you can easily do it by yourself.

As for the type of drake, I guess we will have to find out until the patch hits consoles because with Cryptic, you never know…

Edited by GastNDorf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2022 at 1:36 AM, Kal2210 said:

@HuntingFever @footballvillan56 @fernando-seixas

I made a forum post to notify the devs about the 2 unachievable Demogorgon trophies. If some of you can reply as well to bring more attention to it I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1264404/unachievable-trophies/p1?new=1

@Kal2210Done!

49 minutes ago, Kal2210 said:

It appears that all trophies are 100% obtainable and that they were right about it just being a balancing issue. Since they changed Demogorgon, I guess it’s just too difficult for newer players to finish. Someone seems to have popped it on January 11th.

The person who popped it on 1tth Jan seems to have cheated it. They achieved almost every trophy in the game in under a minute.

Also they did a lot of other stuff on 11th January too...

On 13/02/2022 at 7:44 PM, DarthDeathscythe said:

Devs know about this issue with demogorgon https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1261425/requesting-update-on-xbox-achievements-broken-by-patches-please/p2 For them its just a "lower priority" thing so dont expect miracles. Its a shame, this could be a realy good game...

Maybe they changed their minds, bc the devs said that things have escalated for a fix. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13201517

I believe they will also fix PS4 together.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2022 at 8:00 AM, fernando-seixas said:

Maybe they changed their minds, bc the devs said that things have escalated for a fix. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13201517

I believe they will also fix PS4 together.

Hmm good info. They have been pretty responsive with trophy/achievement fixes. Can anyone 100% confirm that Demogorgon is not achievable?