100% Obtainable?

PhoenixPerson_

because there is nothing online to cinfirm anything about the dragons bane trophy i just got it by farming the drakes on the western part of the well of dragons took around 2 hours of farming but i have farmed some in the past before the trophy got changed.

for anyone that wants to get the trophy because in the past it was the platinum stoper for meany just go to the area mentioned above and aim for the packs that have alor of drakes its better if you space it out in between some days and try to keep count.

good luck guys hopefully this helps and go get your plat!

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2022 at 5:45 PM, Recoilius said:

100% is possible as I was able to get the last two bugged trophies recently.  One is very easy and another requires some extra work.  Play a wizard as that will help immensely. 

Hey, could you give a bit more information about this?

What is required to get the bugged trophies? And what makes the wizard a better option out of all?

On 10/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, Sydoki said:

Hey, could you give a bit more information about this?

What is required to get the bugged trophies? And what makes the wizard a better option out of all?

Unfortunately, that information was incorrect. Wizard will also not help. All trophies are obtainable currently other than Tamer/Master of Demogorgan and Four Dead Dragons. The first two have not been obtained since 2021 and the latter hasn’t been obtained since June. 

If people care, it’d certainly be helpful to complain on their forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kal2210 said:

Unfortunately, that information was incorrect. Wizard will also not help. All trophies are obtainable currently other than Tamer/Master of Demogorgan and Four Dead Dragons. The first two have not been obtained since 2021 and the latter hasn’t been obtained since June. 

I see, thanks for clarifying! I'm still holding my breath for the 100% to be possible so I'll definitely send it a support ticker and lurk through the official forums to see if I can add one more voice to the problem

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sydoki said:

I see, thanks for clarifying! I'm still holding my breath for the 100% to be possible so I'll definitely send it a support ticker and lurk through the official forums to see if I can add one more voice to the problem

Thanks man. I’ve made a couple threads. Commenting and starting new threads will surely be helpful on forums as well as formal support tickets. I was about to send another ticket this week.

23 hours ago, Kal2210 said:

Are you sure about this?

It's true no one has earned the Dragons trophy since Jun but people have been popping the Demogorgan trophies over the last few days?

On 10/20/2022 at 4:39 PM, Big-Brady said:

Are you sure about this?

It's true no one has earned the Dragons trophy since Jun but people have been popping the Demogorgan trophies over the last few days?

Where you seeing this? From what I can see the 2 Demogorgon trophies were last earned September 19th 2021.

On 22/10/2022 at 1:23 PM, Kal2210 said:

Where you seeing this? From what I can see the 2 Demogorgon trophies were last earned September 19th 2021.

Apologies my bad didn't notice it was 2021 lol

Also though I noticed that TrueTrophies has removed these being flaggable 2 days ago and the "Tamer of Demo" trophy was earned by someone on there on 19th Aug this year