YOU RULE! bugged

MohandGamer7

This trophy bugged for me and won’t unlock even though I completed all missions with gold (trophy earned), completed them in one session and got the trophy were you need to complete all coop missions (which I got by playing advanced mode). There is little info on the internet but none seem to fix it..so does anyone encountered this bug and managed to solve it? 

YOU RULE! trophy is for completing all advanced coop missions

39 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

This trophy bugged for me and won’t unlock even though I completed all missions with gold (trophy earned), completed them in one session and got the trophy were you need to complete all coop missions (which I got by playing advanced mode). There is little info on the internet but none seem to fix it..so does anyone encountered this bug and managed to solve it? 

YOU RULE! trophy is for completing all advanced coop missions

I can say it is abit buggy for me too where it unlocked early for me randomly in the second to last mission.

18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I got this trophy without issue a few years back and didn't even know there was a problem with it. The only solution I can think of is to reinstall the game, delete your saves and try again :(.

A rare bug it is…the majority got it with no problems. I can’t delete and reinstall as I’m using ps now not ps3. Idk if possible to delete save data though may as well try 

Edited by MohandGamer7

1 hour ago, MohandGamer7 said:

A rare bug it is…the majority got it with no problems. I can’t delete and reinstall as I’m using ps now not ps3. Idk if possible to delete save data though may as well try 

In that case, your only option is to buy a cheap second hand copy of the GOTY Edition and try again using that :(.

• 1 year later...

I had a similar problem. The closest solution I can think of is to play another advance mission. I got the trophy for completing all missions with gold, before earning the trophy for simply playing all of them. I earned the You Rule trophy by playing one more mission. This was on disc with the vanilla version of the game.

'You rule!' asks players to "Complete all Advanced Co-Op missions."

However, if players complete the Advanced variants of coop missions first ,by having been invited into a lobby by a player who had already unlocked said variants, they might experience a bug having to do with unlocking 'You rule!'. Wherein the Trophy's unlock would delay after 'The mother lode' (Gold medal all Advanced Co-Op missions) was already achieved.

In cases where players opt to complete the Advanced coop mission first, to better guarantee 'You rule' unlocks, players should first unlock 'The mother lode' (Gold medal all Advanced Co-Op missions), wait for the next Advanced coop mission in the cycle to load, skip said mission's by invoking "Vote to Skip", load into the next Advanced coop mission in the playlist cycle then have 'You rule!' unlock during the pre-match wait-lobby.

Captured footage showing said remedy was capture on a PlayStation 3 Super Slim on a PAL disc version of Read Dead Redemption Game of the Year edition. Viewers may also see timestamps for additional evidence: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/282-red-dead-redemption/Seamndel

https://i.imgur.com/I10wffX.mp4

Edited by Seamndel
  • Like 1