So no easy way to farm 10000 kills?

xLetsP1ayGod

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually, I had a theory (No, NOT GAME THEORY!!) to obtain this trophy quicker.

Have your controllers be on pilot mode. I walked away from the tv being off, came back to it like an hr later, my percentage has risen a little. Instead of killing by smashing from the main controller, have your 3 controllers walk off the piano. I have my main controller walk very slowly to be sure the stats get counted.

I just scored 300 trophy while I was in the room typing this up. So give it a go!

Started it around 26% for the 1000, and I’m already at 29%.

No grind necessarily!

8 hours ago, Anthony_1920 said:

Actually, I had a theory (No, NOT GAME THEORY!!) to obtain this trophy quicker.

Have your controllers be on pilot mode. I walked away from the tv being off, came back to it like an hr later, my percentage has risen a little. Instead of killing by smashing from the main controller, have your 3 controllers walk off the piano. I have my main controller walk very slowly to be sure the stats get counted.

I just scored 300 trophy while I was in the room typing this up. So give it a go!

Started it around 26% for the 1000, and I’m already at 29%.

No grind necessarily!

I thought you had to at least hit them once before they fell to count as a kill, but this worked. I went up 1% in about 6 hours with one gummy killing itself

2 hours ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

I thought you had to at least hit them once before they fell to count as a kill, but this worked. I went up 1% in about 6 hours with one gummy killing itself

Yea, same here. But I also thought about maybe it’s not necessary. With all the different variety game(s) glitch’s and weird turn of events like The Crew. (2 friends got the mission trophy without any of them being plats still obtain the mission trophy) (unfortunately mine glitched since 2017) (Didn’t know, support didn’t respond back after 12 days and by then, it was to late.) I wonder if this would work. Roughly 22%, 9 hrs later, I’m at over 57%.

So it doesn’t seem like 3 extra players doesn’t boost anything. I’m around 9266/3=3088.6kills

Edited by Anthony_1920

2 hours ago, Anthony_1920 said:

Yea, same here. But I also thought about maybe it’s not necessary. With all the different variety game(s) glitch’s and weird turn of events like The Crew. (2 friends got the mission trophy without any of them being plats still obtain the mission trophy) (unfortunately mine glitched since 2017) (Didn’t know, support didn’t respond back after 12 days and by then, it was to late.) I wonder if this would work. Roughly 22%, 9 hrs later, I’m at over 57%.

So it doesn’t seem like 3 extra players doesn’t boost anything. I’m around 9266/3=3088.6kills

Sorry, clarify your last statement? Youre saying 3 players killing themselves DOESNT make it go any faster? Or it DOES count all 3 players dying as a kill?

1 hour ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

Sorry, clarify your last statement? Youre saying 3 players killing themselves DOESNT make it go any faster? Or it DOES count all 3 players dying as a kill?

Sorry. It doesn’t. Which is a bummer. It may seem like it’s a half a kill. Or a very low percentage kill. I was trying to calculate correctly where I should be but each time I try to do the math right, that 1,000 trophy still hasn’t been unlocked. OG Jamanji the Video Game had the same issues.

I bet that’s how BRICKLINGIRL1155'S did it. They completed it in 5 days and 22 hrs. Insane to keep a system on for that many hrs. Unless your in the basement like me which helps the system to stay cool.

At 66%, gain 33% for 14-15hrs straight.

Edited by Anthony_1920

I have no idea bc right now, my ps app says 85%, 22hrs in. Maybe there is something when you have 4 players playing, idk. And here’s the kicker, I noticed it when I plugged in all 4 controllers in, 1 decided to turn off but didn’t pause the game but the player is still moving. Gottta love games that run into a horrendous glitch.

Here’s a small video (uploaded soon), unsure why my main controller stop moving but no matter.

Edited by Anthony_1920

1 hour ago, Anthony_1920 said:

I have no idea bc right now, my ps app says 85%, 22hrs in. Maybe there is something when you have 4 players playing, idk. And here’s the kicker, I noticed it when I plugged in all 4 controllers in, 1 decided to turn off but didn’t pause the game but the player is still moving. Gottta love games that run into a horrendous glitch.

Here’s a small video (uploaded soon), unsure why my main controller stop moving but no matter.

Checking my stats in game, it seems it is no longer counting the falls as a kill unless i punch them once first. What version of the game are you on? On the bottom right in the options menu it says. I'm on 1.1.5

My bad, I was looking at the 1,000 kills. 😂 

I’m at 9%, says you at 15%.

ok, somehow it’s no longer counting so I went to the Zombarn, been on it for 2 hrs. Checked the number before update. Number hasn’t changed. Ugh this trophy is madness.

Stuck at 25%

Edited by Anthony_1920